+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 1/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    I'm starting a small fund to get Morgan on the next Surreal Life. To her credit I didn't understand WHY OH WHY psychosanta was still getting picked but seeing her in that skin tight column of clingy fabric explained a LOT.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    And what was that crack Michael said about Williamsburg? Isn't that where Wendy is from?
    According to the website, Wendy is from Middleberg, VA.

The Williamsburg crack wasn't in reference to a part of Virginia, but to the part of Brooklyn, just over the river from lower Manhattan, that became really trendy to move to from Manhattan by hipsters/artists for the lower rents several years back. (But, last I heard, it'd become so trendy, the rents were on the uptick big-time.) So bascially (and anyone from the NYC area, please jump in to clarify) Michael Kors was saying, even if you went to a wedding in a loft of some artist/trendy guy/hipster, you wouldn't wear the dress he was referring to (Austin's?).

Preview for next week

I just saw the preview too where Jay is beating the bejezus out of Poor Austin. I am hoping that they are just kidding around, but judging by Austin's wailing, it looks like it might be a serious all out fight. I'm worried about my boy! Poor Austin. I hope he's ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Slugs
    I just saw the preview too where Jay is beating the bejezus out of Poor Austin. I am hoping that they are just kidding around, but judging by Austin's wailing, it looks like it might be a serious all out fight. I'm worried about my boy! Poor Austin. I hope he's ok!
    Forget Austin, I'm just hoping Jay doesn't get thrown off the show for non-fashion related crimes.

As we all know, Austin is so big and strong, he can hold his own.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345