+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Models

FORT Newbie
    Morgan is just dumb. This is the most exposure you'll ever get in your career and you don't take it seriously. Well the girls that are will definetely benefit from it. She trying to play it off like she really isn't like that in real life but the fact that she said she didn't take it seriously proves that she is. She was entertaining on the show but I didn't expect her to last to much longer.

Anyway Martinique is the real deal. She's gorgeous, professional, has perfect skin. Those legs are just ridiculous. Those legs along almost kept Kevin on the show for another week.

FORT Fogey
    My pick to win is Julia. Jay picks her again and again, and she's just stunning. We know Jay's not headed anywhere anytime soon, so therefore our beautiful blonde bombshell will remain for a while!

p.s. its not a crush - I swear

I think the final three will now be Melissa, Martinique, and umm... I'm not sure on the last one, I think Jay will be in the top three, so let's say Julia I personally like all three of them, I think Martinique is the clear front runner, and she will probably win, but I personally am a bigger fan of Melissa... I dont know her stats, but it seems that she is more curvy than the other girls, she just looks healthier! lol I dont know too much about modeling, and I know some of you know EVERYTHING about it, so tell me... is she the right size? Don't take this the wrong way, I am in NO way saying that she is big, or fat, or anything of the sort, I just think she actually looks like a woman.
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

After seeing Morgan in the New York Fashion Week footage, I thought she would somehow pull it off to the final 3, but she had alienated so many people, I couldn't come up with a scenario whereby she would manage it, short of one of the designers picking her to irritate or sabotage their competitors somehow. Obviously, she didn't.

I'd be surprised if Olga lasts beyond Robert's demise, she was so pushy and whiney and difficult during the wedding dress challenge I thought she might actually get herself eliminated before Morgan, but Robert seems to be enamored with her, especially now that Alexandra's gone. Guess he needs an object to direct all those frustrated hormones toward. Plus, now that I think about it, its always been the men designers picking her, none of the women.

It'll be interesting to see who the final three (I'm presuming Kara Saun, Austin and Jay) will pick for the NY Fashion Week show. I suspect Kara will definitely go with Jenny, and Austin might go with Melissa, but it was kind of surprising of Austin to pick Erin this week and leave Melissa hanging in the wind. I wonder if Jay will make a change after what was previewed for next week. Sigh. I'd love to see Martinique make it to fashion week.

FORT Fogey
    Melissa is the shortest model, at 5'9"
    Julia is the tallest at 6'

Julia is my favourite...

Anyways, as for the question about Melissa being 'modely' or whatever, she's definately very skinny. Austin's bathing suit accentuated her curves, but if you look at other photos of her, she's just like the rest.

Go Julia!

My Final Three Predictions: Jenny (Hate Her), Julia (Love Her), and then its a toss up between Erin/Olga. I hate both of them, so who cares.
    Last edited by -ANTM-; 01-29-2005 at 10:37 PM.

I really don't like Olga so I'd take Erin's bad walk anytime over Olga's bad personality!

Martinique, her legs are just WoW! I can see Jenny and her in the finals. I guess the third place goes to Julia/Melissa.

Julia just isn't my kind of girl, but I guess she's a good model for some tastes. Same with Martinique. She has fabulous legs and a great walk, but I find her face a little too... smooth? (Not the best description, I know! ) I prefer the girls with a bit more delicate features like Jenny or Erin - though Erin really needs to lighten up on the runway, jeez!

My prediction for top three: Martinique, Julia, Jenny

I am afraid Melissa might not make it. If Julia doesn't blow it next week,Jay might pick her because she is edgy and tall. Kara Saun has already found her muse, and I have a sneaky feeling that Austin did not care for Melissa basically selling the bathing suit for him. He seems insecure enough to be bothered by the comment about her becoming a bigger star than him. Melissa also has very striking features, maybe too striking. They kind of take away from the clothes, and designers probably prefer more of a blank slate. Too bad, she is such a baby Cindy Crawford.

FORT Fogey
    I agree with you in regards to Austin not liking Melissa. It almost seemed like he was trying to turn down the wattage on his little nymphomaniac.

Ive also decided that out of Erin/Olga, I want Erin to make it in.

FORT Fan
    I dont what the designers see in Erin, but I hope she goes soon, though I did love her in Jay's outfit.

My favorites are Jenny, Martinique and Julia. Hope they are in the Top 3.

+ Reply to Thread