+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Models

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    In the preview Robert says something about not wanting any more Drama (cut to Morgan looking sheepish). In the end lineup, there is one blonde. That makes me sad, because I like Julia a lot too. She's got a great look. Morgans not even that pretty, but her attitude is great!

OMG Not Julia... she's so TALL and so... lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Morgans not even that pretty, but her attitude is great!
    I don't think Morgan is too terribly pretty, either. It's amazing how much a good walk will excuse. Jeez, she makes the ANTM girls look mature and drama-free! But I find her oddly endearing, and Jay's "Morganzilla" commentary cracks me up, so I hope she stays.

I like all the models left to some degree: I'm personally not overly fond of Melissa, but she's a little sexpot and perfect for Austin, or Julia, but she's very modern and perfect for Jay. Erin's walk has been weak these past weeks, and she's a bit too thin for swimwear, but I like her face. Jenny's cute and will benefit from Kara's favor. Martinique has a great walk and body. Olga has that natural sexy Russian air (or is she Czech?)

Quote Originally Posted by greengurl
    I love this show. It's so awsome. I think joy's boyfriend in the mickey mouse shirt was hot too. joy is my fave. she is so beautiful and seems cool.
    Yeah, Joy seemed really down to earth. It was cute to see a model in glasses like that!

The Daily had a little feature on Martinique: http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/cont...=4758&zoneid=2

FORT Regular
    Martinique is my favorite. Shes so pretty and has a great body.

Morgan got a Page 6 mention from the perv who was on the show, it seems like she's just as bad outside of the show as she is on it.
    'DIZZY' MODEL SCUTTLES SHOOT

January 25, 2005 -- MORGAN Quinn, the naughty Next mannequin who is wreaking havoc on Bravo's "Project Runway," snarled a shoot for Carlisle clothing last week. Our source says that an hour after she was supposed to be there, the flighty Quinn called from her cellphone to say her cab had been struck by another car. The blond bombshell later walked off the set in tears, saying she'd suffered a concussion in the accident and felt "dizzy." Not only did Quinn lose her $8,000 payday, but Carlisle has slapped her with a $2,000 cancellation fee, Quinn says. "I'm not Naomi Campbell, you know," she tearfully told PAGE SIX. "I've had people say they don't wanna work with me after watching the show. It has hurt me. If it was a real job, I would have taken it more seriously but it was a reality show about people who had three hours to make dresses!" While Quinn's kooky behavior made for some of the show's most memorable moments, it's worth noting that "Runway" designers kept picking her to model their clothes because of her undeniable catwalk skills.
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/01252005/gossip/38759.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    Morgan got a Page 6 mention from the perv who was on the show, it seems like she's just as bad outside of the show as she is on it.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01252005/gossip/38759.htm
    Ah, Morgan... God love her.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    Ah, Morgan... God love her.
    He's about the only one. She annoys the hell outta me.

Aw, I miss Morgan. Morgan was the model I was rooting for, and was sad to see that Wendy sacrificed her for the good of the team.

From Page 6, New York Post (as linked above):
    'DIZZY' MODEL SCUTTLES SHOOT

January 25, 2005 -- MORGAN Quinn, the naughty Next mannequin who is wreaking havoc on Bravo's "Project Runway," snarled a shoot for Carlisle clothing last week. Our source says that an hour after she was supposed to be there, the flighty Quinn called from her cellphone to say her cab had been struck by another car. The blond bombshell later walked off the set in tears, saying she'd suffered a concussion in the accident and felt "dizzy." Not only did Quinn lose her $8,000 payday, but Carlisle has slapped her with a $2,000 cancellation fee, Quinn says. "I'm not Naomi Campbell, you know," she tearfully told PAGE SIX. "I've had people say they don't wanna work with me after watching the show. It has hurt me. If it was a real job, I would have taken it more seriously but it was a reality show about people who had three hours to make dresses!" While Quinn's kooky behavior made for some of the show's most memorable moments, it's worth noting that "Runway" designers kept picking her to model their clothes because of her undeniable catwalk skills.
    Now *this* pisses me off. They paid you like it was a real job, honey, the least you could have done was act like it was a real job. Girl gets paid $8,000 for a photo shoot, which is several months' salary for most Americans, and she can't even be bothered to show up on time. Much less stay and complete the shoot.

And does she seriously think her comments on Page 6 are going to be *helpful* to her career? She says point blank she didn't take the Project Runway job seriously because it wasn't a "real job", thereby highlighting her own unprofessionalism and stoking the ironical fires of hypocrisy when her own inability to take a "real" photo shoot seriously enough to be prompt and complete the job was the starting point of the story.

Oh yeah, Morgan, being an unpredictable, unreliable, tardy flake on a nationally televised reality show was bound to boost your career. :rolleyes

FORT Fogey
    If I were a designer, I'd hire her - its win win. Either you get her to model, which she does well, or she pulls a diva and you get to slap her with a $2000 fee for not showing up! Grand!

Methinks somebody has a crush...

+ Reply to Thread