+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Models

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    Morgan is a train wreck. She is exibiting signs of cocain addiction and it is hard for me to see her as interesting or quirky.
    Yes Morgan is weird, eratic, and maybe difficult, but cocaine addiction? How do you assume that?

Quote Originally Posted by gemma
    Yes Morgan is weird, eratic, and maybe difficult, but cocaine addiction? How do you assume that?
    I'm not agreeing that she an addict, but she has demonstrated some behaviors that would be consistent with it. She's extremely erratic and with many mood changes.

Wasn't it she who couldn't wake up during the first show and was very late? That's unforgivably unprofessional for a model and I think she was crying that her agency was going to drop her.

They did drop her

I wouldn't be surprised if she was a crackhead Many aspiring models seem to go through those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    They did drop her

I wouldn't be surprised if she was a crackhead Many aspiring models seem to go through those problems.
    I heard that after the show, her agency was begging her to come back. She actually is a pretty successful model.

My eyes may be playing tricks on me.
    But I swear I saw Morgan in a magazine I was thumming through at the salon yesterday. She was looking down so I couldn't see the blue of her eyes, but the hair was spot on and she has the same very chinny smile.
    I'm going to go back tomorrow morning and see what magazine it was.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Newbie

boyfriends

What did you guys think of the model's boyfriends???

Quote Originally Posted by doughnut lover
    What did you guys think of the model's boyfriends???
    I thought they were totally annoying, especially Gustav, Olga's boyfriend. What a jerk going in there and rearranging Kevin's work. Olga and Gustav are prime examples of obnoxious clients.

Moreover, I was expecting the models boyfriends to be a little hotter than they were. Maybe the models are too insecure to date at their caliber.
    Last edited by corprip; 01-14-2005 at 01:15 PM.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Newbie
    I agree olga's boyfriend was lame, but i though the guy in the mickeymouse shirt was HOT

FORT Fan
    Olga and her boyfriend are both lame. They deserve each other. I am all about Melissa - and I am stunned that she is only 16! Now THAT'S America's Next Top Model!

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I think she's pretty and very cute, but my favorite three (Morgan, Erin, Olga) have held. Olga hasn't received nearly enough attention! She may not always photograph as well as some of the others, but what did Mario call her... "walking sex?"
    I agree with your choices. These are my favorite three as well. Even though Morgan has mood swings, and Olga was kinda annoying on this week's episode, They're still my top favorites. So I really hope the winner is one of them.

But I do feel like that we don't really know much about any of the other models. I can't even remember who is who(except for those three and Martinique and Melissa) when the designers pick models each week. Feel like no one (other than Morgan) is getting much coverage.

+ Reply to Thread