+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Models

I think Audrey could be cute (not one of hte best though) if someone could just talk to her about the way she holds her mouth while walking down the runway.... Maybe she is just concentrating too hard on her walk, and not enough about what the rest of her is doing
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Audrey looks bored and doesn't even pretend to try to hide it.

I'm really sad to see Allison go, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    Audrey looks bored and doesn't even pretend to try to hide it.
    Well, I'd imagine that if I had this great career opportunity, and I got stuck wearing Starr's designs two weeks in a row, then wearing Wendy's, I'd have a sour look on my face, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    Well, I'd imagine that if I had this great career opportunity, and I got stuck wearing Starr's designs two weeks in a row, then wearing Wendy's, I'd have a sour look on my face, too.
    That was more or less my conclusion. She's probably wishing for Austin or Kara and instead gets stuck with the bottom of the barrel. I wouldn't be shocked if she isn't chosen in the next few episodes.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Martinique & Joy are one of the best in my opinion!
    Morgan always looks confident which is a big thumbs up for me!

Audrey isn't bad, I think her look is unique - I'm not too sure about her walk though.

I don't think she's the weakest one on the runway, which is ultimately where it all counts, but Josieann rubs me very much the wrong way. The dance of glee during elimination is tacky, if you're last and someone's just been sent home.

The 3-M's are my favorites on the runway - Martinique, Melissa and Morgan - but there's only a couple of models in this whole lot that are much less good than the others, imvho.

I like Joy too. She wore that mess of a jester dress with complete confidence, and when the judges were rippin' on it, she looked unshaken. Some of the other models seem to shrink with embarassment during the Q&A's

Quote Originally Posted by turntotheleft
    I don't think she's the weakest one on the runway, which is ultimately where it all counts, but Josieann rubs me very much the wrong way. The dance of glee during elimination is tacky, if you're last and someone's just been sent home.
    Well, its not the most tactful thing to do, but I can understand her relief, particularly since she's been in the bottom two twice already. Its very important for the models' careers to stay on the program as long as possible to get the most exposure, not only do they get seen on TV every week, but they get seen by both the regular judges, and probably even more important, the guest judges each week. The final three models get to do runway work at fashion week, also very important. And then of course there's the Elle spread at the end of the line for the girl who is paired with the winning designer.

That's fabulous exposure for them, its very important for them, so I can understand its more about being happy and relieved for herself, than "triumphing" over the girl on the losing end. The girls who were eliminated didn't look like they took it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    That's fabulous exposure for them, its very important for them, so I can understand its more about being happy and relieved...
    Yeah I know it's important and all but I didn't say it was mean-spirited, just that it was tacky and rubbed me the wrong way. If one of the designers behaved like that.....

FORT Fogey
    Martinique is awesome. She is like a pro. Morgan is a spoiled brat but knows how to work it. Poor josieann, i feel bad for her, it seems like she really wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by turntotheleft

The 3-M's are my favorites on the runway - Martinique, Melissa and Morgan - but there's only a couple of models in this whole lot that are much less good than the others, imvho.
    Josianne isn't the one doing the annoying dance. That's your favorite -- Martinque doing that. She did it last night too

+ Reply to Thread