+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Models

All of the girls look so much better in the picks Valo posted (thanks!). I was never a huge fan of Julia, but she takes incredible photos and her portfolio is really diverse. All the girls are obviously pretty, but they don't always look their best on the show (see Jenny's runway pic from episode eight). It's nice to see them looking their best!

(everytime I scroll past that picture of Morgan, it makes me jump! yikes!)
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Wow, I don't like Julia for runway, but she is really cool on film.
    Oh I finally found someone who agrees with me!

I don't like Julia on the runway either - she never looked good to me. Maybe it's the hideous Alexandra dresses that she wore at the start. Either way, I'm not a Julia fan _at all_.

Anyone else think that Erin kind of looks like Angie Harmon? I think that is her name, she's married to some football player, and she used to be on Law and Order... and Jenny reminds me of April from ANTM in some of her pictures...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Fogey
    Erin is definately an Angie Harmon look alike (sortof). Angie's been doing a lot of modeling lately (ok maybe not a 'lot' but whatever), so it makes sense.

As for Julia, I really have to disagree. I guess it all comes down to liking a certain 'look' you know? I mean, Jay's clearly got a good eye for beauty. I personally love her look.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Maybe it's Julia's very thick, blunt fringe that ruins her look, What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Maybe it's Julia's very thick, blunt fringe that ruins her look, What do you think?

I love her bangs, i personally think they make her look more beautiful. They give her more of a "look". I think without them she'd look kind of boring.

Wow, Melissa is *so* beautiful! Hard to believe that she is so young, yet she just seems to ooze sex. I love that outfit she is modeling too...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Do not post spoiler pictures in this thread, please.

This is a show about designers primarily, not the models. Seeing the finished designs ahead of time is a spoiler to some people watching this show. Read the FAQ for our policy on spoilers. We enforce our spoiler rules strictly.
    Last edited by hepcat; 02-07-2005 at 03:52 PM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    I like Julia's kind of Scandinavian look one way or another, but the blunt bangs are definately something that I like on her. She's got the lower facial structure to pull them off well.

I can't stand Melissa. She's a sexpot, which I like, but she looks too snarly.

+ Reply to Thread