+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Aww.. I didn't know they were that close, Jay and Mario.

Well...yeah...they did smoke a lot together...hm...

Alright.... previews have everyone fighting..... but the worst of all is Jay is yelling at my precious Robert!

die, Jay, die!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Wow! The editors did a bang up job on the previews for the next show. I can't wait to watch.
    Is there anyone who doesn't think Elyse should have won?

Let the catfights begin! Shame Austin doesn't seem to be involved in any of the previews for next week, I'd get a good out of watching him go at it I think.

It was fun to finally be in one of these thread live. See you all next week...off to watch Lost
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

i'm happy -- it's still my new fave, and i love kara and austin and robert. the only problem is that it's already too easy to see where this is going and who is likely to win and even what the order of elim might be just based on the work we've seen so far. there is a huge gap between the people who have talent and those that don't.

agreed, evil!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    wow, star was in the top 3?
    Starr was tied for 7th place. Eww, who would bid on Starr enough to make her top 3

I'm surprised Vanessa got 2nd. I mean..ew.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I have to say I really like this show for what seems to be the best take on a business competition show. The competitors are asked to defend their work, not make personal attacks on the others during the time they face the judges. Also, those who truly did a poor job are called out on the merits of their work, and so far haven't been eliminated motivated by what is the most ratings grabbing stunt. Maybe it's just really good editing, but since we see the finished product, we can all tell who really pulled it out, and who just didn't quite get the concept, and thus the judging seems fair.

The worst part about this show for me is Starr. I *really* want her to do well only because I'm a lawyer who is constantly trying to think what kind of creative career to change to...so it's a vicarious thing for me. But the girl has got to get some better designs. I absolutely can't sew, and I'm convinced I'd come up with something better than that tumor dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Starr was tied for 7th place. Eww, who would bid on Starr enough to make her top 3

I'm surprised Vanessa got 2nd. I mean..ew.

Are you sure about that? The way that they did it *last* week was that the 6 that they kept were the TOP 3, and the BOTTOM 3... everyone else was just in the middle, and dismissed. If this was the case, that means that the top three this week had to have been Kara, Robert, and *Gasp* Star... That is of course unless they switched up the way they were doing things, but I didn't hear them say that... so not sure
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

+ Reply to Thread