+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 12/1 Discussion thread....spoilers

12/1 Discussion thread....spoilers

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 2am Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

I may be the only one watching but just in case I feel like I need to talk while I do

Pardon my lack of name remembering going into this, but so far the group is broken into three apartments/teams of 4 people....1 all female, 1 all male, and 1 mixed.

I wish I could join you, Libs, but it's three hours away for me. Thanks for posting spoilers!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Challenge 1 name "INNOVATION" which as was mentioned before the show is the items in a grocery store challenge. (only our challengers don't know that quite yet)

Every designer gets to pick their own model for this challenge...blahblahblah, feels like a bad playground game for sure! I actually feel terrible for that last model picked being as none of them are bad in the least.

All models/designers get a last chance to party and really get to meet each other cause tomorrow the work begins...

Heppy! That's cool, hope ya don't mind if I sit here and give my little mini synopsis to myself

Nothing like panic in the eyes when they all realize that they are shopping for materials in the grocery! EVERYTHING they use must come from the grocery store they are in, and they have 1 hour and $50 to get their needs.

Okay... this really makes me miss NYC. They're shopping in Gristedes.... one gets plastic lawn chairs, Robert got mopheads and flatbread, Austin gets corn husks and potato chip bags. Wendy gets green peppers, rope candy, breath mints. Mario got a shower curtain? Hmmmm... not too creative.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Daniel's apparently the intense, competitive one in the group. During the party he seperated himself and started measuring his model already. Jay compares him to Bob Barker with his tendency to announce what he's doing and why.

Libs and Heppy!

Mario...Shower curtains and cotton swabs?? (supposedly the cotton swabs are for him though)
    Kara...23 rolls of ribbon, 4 feather dusters, painting kit
    Austin...28 ears of corn, 2 bags potato chips, duct tape (was also seen taking a gazillion of those plastic bags to put your produce in)
    Nora...8 placemats, 1 plastic lounge chair
    Starr...ironing board cover, bubble gum, wrapping paper
    Jay...6 rolls aluminum foil, bag of jacks, 3 roasting pans (??? that's just wierd to me)
    Daniel...butcher paper, aluminum foil, trash bags

Hmmm well that's all they showed the exact "ingredients" of. Oh wait, now there's more (sheesh!)
    Vanessa...1/2lb crawfish (what the heck??!!??), laundry bag, trash bags
    Alexandra...brown pantyhose, brown socks
    Robert...2 mop heads, flat bread, food coloring, candy alphabet (now THIS sounds interesting!)
    Wendy...green peppers, rope candy, breath mints, trinkets

Me thinks that's finally it! PHEW! I only knew the names and stuff cause the nice people at Bravo listed em for me and my dear sweet DVR can pause the show while I type....

Libs... did you just have that Banana Republic commercial with Claire Forlani? She's so cute.... and I love that song: "are you beautiful.... are you beautiful.. on the inside?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast