+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 12/1 Discussion thread....spoilers

I LOVE Vanessa's! Austin's is also very nice.

[QUOTE=applesauce] Daniel's completely lacked any innovation whatsoever other than being a nice design. QUOTE]

Bravo just ran a repeat of Runway this Saturday afternoon and its interesting watching it because I heard Daniel say that this challenge was (i am parapharasing here) beneath him, that it was simple and that he was an artist, a true designer. I think this was his mistake. First he was arrogant beyond belief (but you do need that in a designer) but that he also thought the project was beneath him and that he didn't have to put the effort into it.

I think when the second group of six were asked to defend their designs, your vision or inspiration and how you defend/explain it can effect how the judges will vote. Even here I don't think Daniel took this very seriously and that is why he is gone.

I'm watching the reruns, and one thing I found funny is that during the judging of the first episode, there were lots of visible moths flying around when the judges were trying to speak.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567