+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jay - The Wildcard

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    He really cracked me up when he was talking to the camera and couldn't think of anything else to say about Wendy, except.."I hate her"!

He's got a great sense of humor..and that cowboy hat looked cute too!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Loved Jay's collection at the Fashion Week, totally different and unique. If he did a male line I'd rock it any day! I had him on tie with Kara Saun but I'm leaning more toward Jay's originality!

Haven't seen his Fashion Week stuff yet, but I do like his creativity. I think that's why he's always coming in 2nd place -- his stuff is usually awesome but maybe a bit too much for the panel/producers. He'll fit right in the fashion world though. Really, he and Kara are top-notch; I want them both to win. Wouldn't it be neat if Jay could get the 100 grand and Kara could get the mentorship with BR?

Go Jay Go!
    I don't think it matters if he wins or not. Someone will snap him up if they haven't already!
    Did you see HIM at Fashion Week? He must have thought about what MK said because he looked fairly professional (I was disappointed that he wasn't wearing his Jesus outfit! )
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Just had a thought....

JaySaun Scarlett

Now THAT would be a dynamic trio!!
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

You know, I'm starting to think that Jay takes it all. Last few episodes have had him saying just a little too much about how he knows this is Kara's competition and she's so much better than them. Hmm. Or maybe I'm reading too much into things. But I'll be happy if he does win. Him or Kara, either way is good.

Yes, but all except the last episode were aired before Fashion Week happened. Unless the event was totally rigged (always a possibility, I don't discount that) how would the producers and editors KNOW in advance who was going to win?

FORT Newbie
    i dont think Jay is going to win which is a major bummer to me. I love Jay. Hes funny, witty and incredibly talented.

bottom line is going to come down to the individual tastes of the judges.

Heidi Klum (whom I have met, you dont want to meet her in a dark alley with no make up on TRUST ME) and Michael Kors just arent edgy enough for Jay and i dont think will vote for him. who knows? Nina and Parker may swing them over to the Jayside, but i doubt it...

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    Yes, but all except the last episode were aired before Fashion Week happened. Unless the event was totally rigged (always a possibility, I don't discount that) how would the producers and editors KNOW in advance who was going to win?
    Good point! Although I'm not gonna discount the whole thing being rigged either, lol.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    He really cracked me up when he was talking to the camera and couldn't think of anything else to say about Wendy, except.."I hate her"!

He's got a great sense of humor..and that cowboy hat looked cute too!

I know!!!! I keep laughing at that part. And I kept laughing at his whole "lipstick" joke about Wendy and when he said she was gross or something.

I love Jay hes so funny.

+ Reply to Thread