+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jay - The Wildcard

I didn't really like him on the show but I love that he picked Amy Sedaris!

FORT Fogey

www.bravotv.com

The first one looks like Alexandra designed it! Its pretty, but not something Yaya might call 'extra'. The second one isn't my cuppa.

I really love the second outfit. It was one of my favorites this week. The first one makes the model look fat and it doesn't come off well to me, but it's not bad. Overall, I'm hoping Jay does well.

You're right about the first one, Colby, how can you make that model look fat? The second one I like; looks like a cute outfit I'd wear out to a club, but I'm not wowed yet. I like him on a personal level though--his comments are so funny, and then his sadness over Mario's dismissal this week really humanized him in my eyes--so I do hope he steps up in the coming weeks.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

i thought his first design with the tin foil was fine. not spectacular, but not awful. middle of the road. the second design lacked pretty much everything to me. i mean, it looks like something *i* made to go out in back in college - and i have NO skills. i want to see them make extraordinary creations and so far, jay has not wowed me.

i was SHOCKED when i saw jay's design. i wasn't too thrilled with either of his first two outfits, but i LOVED this week's. i preferred it to wendy's for sure, but think they chose hers not only b/c it would sell easily to the BR clientele, but also it would cost a lot to reproduce his detailed design. good for jay! he let us see that he has the ability to create lovely designs and not just rock star threads.

Well, Jay finally WOWED me, and how! The art deco Chrysler dress was gorgeous, innovative, finely constructed and truly inspired. A stellar job!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I want to see his 3rd dress again. The picture on Bravo is very good -- you can't even see the little triangles!

I'd love for Bravo to do a type of zoom in feature and show photos only of the dress on a mannequin, front and back instead of on the model.

Bravo, if you're listening....Frostelized has a great idea there.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I think Jay is very talented - his designs are on the edgy side but I like them. I definitely think that Jay is going to last a long time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast