+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Kara - The Professional

I finally saw the eppy where everyone goes postal, and I have to say that Kara's uniform was so frickin' cute that I would wear it. I love that her clothes are wearable without being pedestrian; they're still fashion-forward, but I could see myself in them. She impresses me every week. Based on the consistent fine quality of her designs, I think she should win.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I finally saw the eppy where everyone goes postal, and I have to say that Kara's uniform was so frickin' cute that I would wear it. I love that her clothes are wearable without being pedestrian; they're still fashion-forward, but I could see myself in them. She impresses me every week. Based on the consistent fine quality of her designs, I think she should win.

I know, right? For me Kara's clothes are on the good side of the line between "oh, I could wear that," and "ooh, I want that!" If she doesn't win, I don't know. Jay and Banana Republic don't seem a good fit. Wendy and BR would probably work out all right but that. will not. happen. So I'm picking Kara for the win too.

FORT Fanatic
    Even if Kara does not win this show...she'll have a HUGE career in fashion design. In fact... it may be to her benefit NOT to win and be locked into contracts of what other people want her to do.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Even if Kara does not win this show...she'll have a HUGE career in fashion design. In fact... it may be to her benefit NOT to win and be locked into contracts of what other people want her to do.
    thats a good point.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    It was interesting seeing her work from 10 years ago..I liked all of the designs.
    She's clearly better than all of them.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

She was so cute talking about how 10 years ago she was out on the sidewalk with her models and now she's in an actual tent, lol. I'm really rooting for her, and I don't think her design philo is in any danger of being dulled by a stint with BR. I want her to win, because it'll get her name out there where people will pay more attention. I think "Kara Saun, the winner of Project Runway" would have a bit more weight to it than "Kara Saun, runner-up" or just "Kara Saun."

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister
    I think "Kara Saun, the winner of Project Runway" would have a bit more weight to it than "Kara Saun, runner-up" or just "Kara Saun."
    I feel what you're saying MotherSister. If she were to win runner-up, hopefully she doesn't meet the same fate as Justin from American Idle 1 did. But I have a feeling she won't have any problem finding investors if she didn't win.

Really, whether she wins or Jay wins, I'll be happy. (If Jay wins I'll also be screaming and doing back flips.) Just as long as you-know-who stays in third where she belongs.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister
    She was so cute talking about how 10 years ago she was out on the sidewalk with her models and now she's in an actual tent, lol. I'm really rooting for her, and I don't think her design philo is in any danger of being dulled by a stint with BR. I want her to win, because it'll get her name out there where people will pay more attention. I think "Kara Saun, the winner of Project Runway" would have a bit more weight to it than "Kara Saun, runner-up" or just "Kara Saun."
    Kara's story about her renegade fashion show was very endearing to me. Unlike Wendy and Vanessa who complain about not having the opportunities to break into the fashion world, Kara takes her future into her own hands and makes her own opportunities. She is really awesome.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Just had a thought....

JaySaun Scarlett

Now THAT would be a dynamic trio!!
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    I feel what you're saying MotherSister. If she were to win runner-up, hopefully she doesn't meet the same fate as Justin from American Idle 1 did. But I have a feeling she won't have any problem finding investors if she didn't win.

Really, whether she wins or Jay wins, I'll be happy. (If Jay wins I'll also be screaming and doing back flips.) Just as long as you-know-who stays in third where she belongs.
    Wait one second.... where in the world is Reuben Studdard?

I can tell you where Clay Aiken is
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

+ Reply to Thread