+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 110

Thread: Kara - The Professional

  1. #41
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,870
    I am in Kara's court.. I think she'll win.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  2. #42
    FORT Fan D-Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    Well, the problem was, if she had really answered the question, there was nothing positive she *could* have said, given what I've divined as to her opinions regarding Kevin and his leadership. And she was clearly determined not to go negative, either because if he survived, she might have to deal with him later, or because it might prompt commentary against herself from him in response, or because of the lessons of the last group challenge. Nora sniped at Kevin, Kevin sniped back, and Nora ended up going home. Kara Saun is smart enough that she had to have known what kind of jeopardy she might place herself in by going negative -- look at Wendy, she clearly turned the judges off by her over eager criticism of Kevin, even if they agreed with at least part of her comments.

    I can see your point. Kara Saun will win this I think because she is thinking and using her head. I can't wait to see what she designs this week.

  3. #43
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    90
    Kara is so talented. I just can't say enough good things about her and her designs.

  4. #44
    {Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,314
    Kara become my favourite instantly after her 'blade-themed' outfit.

    It was one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen in a long time. It was gorgeous!


  5. #45
    Fight Queen corprip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Roeland Park, KS
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,211
    Kara Saun's work is so amazing. She really sees her vision in the ethers and rains it down into creation with perfect clarity. I love how her stuff is so form-fitting, and I love how she has a little bit of a kinky twist to her. She deserves to win this- it's time for her work to be shown in more than just horrible b-movies like "How to Get the Man's Foot Outta Your Ass".
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey funkalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,305
    Did anyone realise that everytime when you go to the official website and click on "The Designers", you would always get Kara first? I think she's the winner......

  7. #47
    {Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    Did anyone realise that everytime when you go to the official website and click on "The Designers", you would always get Kara first? I think she's the winner......
    You're right! I never noticed this before. I was going to say that maybe it's becomes she is the first one on the list (alphabetical order) that is not eliminated but then I saw that Jay's link was just on top of hers so that can't be it.

    Strange indeed...

  8. #48
    Miz Smarty Britches queenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    running for the border
    Age
    53
    Posts
    6,776
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnhotcoco
    Kara is so talented. I just can't say enough good things about her and her designs.
    Not to mention her cool name; I've had her picked to win the whole time based at least partially on the way the judges seem to love saying "Kara Saun"; they don't use anyone else's full name, and Kara's does sound right for a designer!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey Salome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,075
    I can see why everyone calls her by her full name. It's so pretty!


    Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Kara become my favourite instantly after her 'blade-themed' outfit.
    Jay is still my favorite, but that's when she proved her repertoire did extend beyond a plunging v-neck, and I really started liking her, too.
    Last edited by Salome; 02-06-2005 at 10:41 AM.

  10. #50
    {Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Jay is still my favorite, but that's when she proved her repertoire did extend beyond a plunging v-neck, and I really started liking her, too.

    Indeed

    You've probably heard me complain about Kara repeating the same deep, plunging v-neck in her designs before as well. I am just glad she designed that 'blade-themed' outfit because it is so amazing.

    (Possible spoiler) Though, did you notice that most of her designs in fashion week still had the plunging v-neck? Oh well, pretty none-the-less.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.