+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Kara - The Professional

I've retreated to the Project Runway forum untill the ANTM one is out of the graveyard ....

Anywho, I LOVE Kara's designs .

The first one posted is my favourite, the second one is also really nice, but that hat is a bit weird. I could see her winning this.

PS: What is her personality like? ( I haven't seen the show, what channel is it on?)

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    I've retreated to the Project Runway forum untill the ANTM one is out of the graveyard ....

Anywho, I LOVE Kara's designs .

The first one posted is my favourite, the second one is also really nice, but that hat is a bit weird. I could see her winning this.

PS: What is her personality like? ( I haven't seen the show, what channel is it on?)
    It's on Bravo. Kara has turned out to have a great personality. She took it on herself to try to give Wendy a makeover because Kara thought it would help Wendy with the judges.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    It's on Bravo. Kara has turned out to have a great personality. She took it on herself to try to give Wendy a makeover because Kara thought it would help Wendy with the judges.
    Shucks I dont think I get Bravo here in Candada. They might start airing it later though, like they did with Manhunt (another Bravo show.)

Wow that was really sweet of her to do that!

For anyone who has ever seen Gomer Pyle PFC black and white reruns, you'll know that that hat is actually based on an actual military hat, although it isn't quite the same (probably next to impossible to get that fabric as stiff as the real hats).

But I've got to be wondering if Kara (and any of the other designers watching the show) saw the first couple of episodes where Wendy was talking about playing up the "mother" role to get close to people, get them to confide in her, so later she could use it to get them out of her way, and said, "damn! the b!tch snookered me!" Wondering if Kara is sorry about doing the makeover and trying to help Wendy now.

I also wonder if we've seen the last of Wendy's plotting...

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    That's why I am here too

But yes, I think Kara is one of the best too.

Pink Positive!!
    Kara has been my favorite from the very beginning. She has a great personality, and her sense of design, and style is on point!! She is defintely on the top of my list!!

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    That's why I am here too
    Me too.

I like Kara lots. She's one of the few whose lable ("The Professional") fits her. She seemed so sad that she wasn't picked as a designer for the rock and roll challenge... I'm worried that she'll crack when she isn't able to do something perfectly. I could see her really flipping out. Then again, I could also imagine her being able to pull herself together no matter what to finish a challenge.

Jay obviously loved having Kara on his team because she really is a great worker, and she really knows what she's doing. She got to work to help Jay, and then she called Nora out about being too quick to accuse. I really like Kara.

Quote Originally Posted by geobabe
    Me too.

I like Kara lots. She's one of the few whose lable ("The Professional") fits her. She seemed so sad that she wasn't picked as a designer for the rock and roll challenge... I'm worried that she'll crack when she isn't able to do something perfectly. I could see her really flipping out. Then again, I could also imagine her being able to pull herself together no matter what to finish a challenge.
    I think, regardless of the outcome of this drama, we will see Kara down the... runway.
    I personally can't see her cracking.
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    She's totally going to win I think.

+ Reply to Thread