+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kevin - The Enigma

Update on Kevin from Entertainment Weekly (3/25/05):

"Despite being booted after Wendy Pepper backstabbed him in episode 7, Project Runway's Kevin Johnn has been getting some high-profile design assignments recently from none other than Runway host Heidi Klum. He outfitted the recently betrothed supermodel for both the Vanity Fair Oscar Party and a Feb. 23 Today show appearance."

FORT Newbie

a bit late, but still hoping someone replies...

i´m from argentina, so the episodes are arriving just now...
    i cannot believe the russian bride thing!
    doubt: if he was actually looking for a bride, wouldn´t he put a more flettering picture of him? cause in that one he doesn´t look good at all.
    another doubt: if he was hoping to be a famous designer, why would he do something that would eventually come up and ruin his reputation to the ground? seems careless...

Mystery solved.

A reader over at JustJared was at a party with Kevin where Kevin confessed to having drawn on Finley's picture:

I've been holding onto this for a while but since you're a Project Runway fan ... I was hanging with Kevin Johnn from Project Season 1 a few weeks back at a party (Fabio Rob[ert Plotkin] was there too) and I cornered them both on the "who drew the moustache on Wendy Pepper's kids' photo" issue, and Kevin (after asking if I was a gossip columnist, which I'm not) finally caved and said he did it, which made me love him even more. And Rob was all "I'm married and having a baby."

What a pill.

Wait, whose the pill... Rob or Kevin?

But OMG!!! How could he?
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Kevin's the pill. Rob's just the slow-wit.

I can't believe Kevin drew on the picture and then at the reunion show when accused, he just squirmed a bit and said "Why do you think I did it." I forget who accused him. Bravo so needs to rerun Season 1. Slim chance of that though.

Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    Wait, whose the pill... Rob or Kevin?

But OMG!!! How could he?
    It's just a mustache. And, it probably was a white board marker so it most likely came off. It was just broom hilda wanting attention. A picture is not the person, and the little girl's soul is not encased in it. Okay, if he abducted and hurt the child in some way, I could see that.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345