+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kevin - The Enigma

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    From his profile...

"More about me: I Design high end luxury fashion Clothing and related products. I never make a girl feel slimy, I love to travel, I like to have fun, but looking to settle in a little more, thinking of getting some pets too! "

No, no... you just make me feel slimy.

Wait, where did I see someone talking about Kevin petting a cat????

TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Found it....

Originally Posted by busilis32
    "Kevin is kind of creepy with that soft voice. I feel there's a raging inferno inside, and someday everybody will be shocked to find buried bodies in his basement. He should be petting a cat when he talks."

Buried Russian Would-be brides in mirror and diamond encrusted gowns
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Did anybody else notice Kevin was the one guy who consistently made women cry? Olga, Morgan, Nora. I've read somewhere someonw who thinks Kevin likes to make women look cheap with his designs. This is kind of true. And then there's the Russian Bride thing.

I wonder if Kevin isn't a bit of a misogynist who enjoys making women feel like crap out of some kind of weird power trip thing. *Shudders* I could just see him now... flowers and a weepy apology after reducing you to tears with some kind of passive-aggressive silence treatment.

It's very possible he left the lining out of the dress for Olga just to annoy her and maybe even get her back for bringing her boyfriend around the day before.

Creepy.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Premium Member
    According to that profile he posted, he says he was born in 1970 = 34 years old.
    When they show his name on screen during the show, don't they say age 37?
    The Bravo official website says he is 44.

Enigma, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    Did anybody else notice Kevin was the one guy who consistently made women cry? Olga, Morgan, Nora. I've read somewhere someonw who thinks Kevin likes to make women look cheap with his designs. This is kind of true. And then there's the Russian Bride thing.

I wonder if Kevin isn't a bit of a misogynist who enjoys making women feel like crap out of some kind of weird power trip thing. *Shudders* I could just see him now... flowers and a weepy apology after reducing you to tears with some kind of passive-aggressive silence treatment.

It's very possible he left the lining out of the dress for Olga just to annoy her and maybe even get her back for bringing her boyfriend around the day before.

Creepy.
    He made Morgan cry? And, to be fair, Nora cried because of what Kara said not Kevin.

Looks like Kevin and Sarah Hudson may have forged a friendship from their encounter at PR.

Lloyd Grove has the "Lowdown":

Don't mess with Sarah!: If aspiring pop tart Sarah Hudson - cousin of actress Kate Hudson - insists on comparing herself to rivals, maybe she should set the bar a little higher. "I'm the anti-Ashlee Simpson!" the 23-year-old Hudson told Lowdown at Tuesday night's party for Kevin Johnn's clothing line. "I'll out-sing and outperform her a-- right out of the water. I'm gonna start a revolution!" Elsewhere in nightspot Snitch, a higher-wattage musical feud cooled a bit in the far back corner as rapper Nas peacefully shared a booth with archrival Jay-Z's lawyer Jennifer Justice.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Hmmm...... looks like even designers get their 15 minutes of fame, along with cousins of super stars who want to be rock stars....

TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Here's the entire text of Kevin's personal ad for the Internet dating service to meet Russian women. Oddly, the age listed is 10 years younger than the age given for Kevin on the Project Runway Web site.

http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/103/103685PP3.html

Date of Birth: 15 July 1970
    Zodiac: Cancer
    Height: 180 cm 5' 10.9"
    Weight: 75 kg 165 lbs
    City: NYC
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: DRK. BRN.
    Education: Doctorate
    Religion: other
    Marital Status: Single
    Kids: None
    Languages spoken: French English

My personality traits are: An intelligent, honest, sensitive, cultured, stylish, ambitious, emotionally mature guy. creative, funny, nice and loving, my friends tell me im an all-around guy, im crazy about aesthetics. i'm open minded but not obsessive and I like balance.

I like these kinds of music: Alternative, Classic Rock n' Roll, Classical, Rap/Hip Hop, Punk

I usually read: Fiction, Magazines, Newspapers, Poetry

I like to go out to/and: Art Galleries, In Bars/In Nightclubs, Charity Events, Concerts, Movies, Museums, Parks, Raves/Underground Parties

My favorite cuisine: Eastern-European, French, Japanese/Sushi, Mexican, Vegetarian/Organic

I like these physical activities: Dining Out, Listening to/Playing Music, Painting/Drawing, Partying, Photography, Shopping, Traveling/Weekend Trips/Adventure TravelBasketball, Boating/Sailing/Rafting, Hiking/Walking, Horseback Riding, Jet/Water Skiing, Snow Skiing, Surfing/Snowboarding/Skateboarding, Volleyball

More about me: I Design high end luxury fashion Clothing and related products. I never make a girl feel slimy, I love to travel, I like to have fun, but looking to settle in a little more, thinking of getting some pets too!

Age group of a partner: 18-26
    My perception of an ideal relationship: Giving, caring, sharing, honest, fun, with both fantasy and real love. Supportive, positive passionate and full life.
    Profile posted on: Mon Feb 9 07:56:41 2004 (Moscow time) Edit
    Last edited by pillbeam; 02-14-2005 at 07:04 PM.

Oh, Pillbeam!
    Say it ain't so! That's gotta be fake. Yes? No?
    "Blame me if you must, but don't EVER speak ill of the program!"
    - Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast