+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vanessa - The Brit

FORT Fogey

www.bravotv.com

The first one is great, great, great. The second one looks crappy, mainly because they didn't do anything other than stuff a pillow in there.

oooh! i have really liked both of of vanessa's designs! she's a cut above many of the others and i expect to see a lot of great stuff from her!

i still think she's one of the top talents, though the dress she designed this week for the banana republic challenge appeared to be more runway/model friendly than for the average person. not many regular janes will wear a neckline down to her navel to a party.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Vanessa is great! Her designs are so elegant and sexy at the same time - I am totally loving them!

Her portfolio is great as well. Oh Vanessa seems great.

Vanessa's another one of my favorites, I love her designs and I like the fact she keeps picking Morgan as her model!

yeah, she's not stupid in picking morgan. though morgan was WAY late on her first assignment, since getting dropped from her agency, you KNOW she won't do anything to screw up again. plus, she walks better than any of the others, imvho.

Vanessa's one of my favorites too, at this point. I think I liked her portfolio the best before the season ever began, and for these first weeks on the show, she has been consistent in creating stand-out designs. I don't mind that she wears a t-shirt with her name on it--that's smart self-promotion. I bet a few of the other designers are kicking themselves for not having thought of it first.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I really liked her first design. Can you imagine if she had made poor Joy walk with crawfish on her? I wonder if they would have been live (ew) or dead (still ew).

::SOB::

Oh Vanessa, you were so entertaining and talented. Best of luck.

I'm very disappointed. She was on a good team, and she did a good thing by not trying to single Austin or Wendy out. She could have gotten on Austin for being spastic or Wendy for being stand-offish, but they really did work well together. Nora's lost it and Vanessa should have stayed over her last night...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast