+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy Pepper

FORT Regular
    I just took a look at skunkzilla's site. The entries that she posted in her "Diary" (which she can't claim is edited to make her look bad) are....... well, it is hard to describe just how eerie and plain old creepy they reveal her to be. I am not commenting on the pictures of her designs, there are plenty of people who think she does have some talent for the mass market (Mr. Tim). But, she really has a warped sense of herself. The person that wrote her diary entries IS the person portrayed on the show. Yuck.

I don't think the PR producers had to "craft" or "manipulate" an evil persona for Wendy. She handed it to them on a silver platter, and I don't blame them a bit for running with it. They wanted us to hate her (probably as much as they did, it was probably a member of the production crew who drew the Hitler moustache on her daughter's picture) and we do. Quel surprise.

Speaking of Hitler, I don't remember anybody comparing Wendy to Hitler or indeed any other 20th century dictator, for that matter. We called her Cruella de ville, skunkzilla, and cockroach, there wasn't a single Heil Pepper that I can recall. That's patently ludicrous. They are horrific monsters on an epic scale, people for whom the inner circle of Dante's inferno is specially reserved, whereas Wendy is the nosy old bitch who lives down the street or the obnoxious neighbor you pray for years will move away.

No, the only thing Wendy has in common with Hitler is they were both less than mediocre frustrated artiste wannabees. And they both went farther than their mediocre talents and skills would have warranted, thanks to the stupidity and ignorance of those who advanced them. And they were both a little more than paranoid, not to mention self delusional about their own talents. And they both have terrible personal style in dress and hair, and ... and I better stop now lest I think of any other similarities.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    No, the only thing Wendy has in common with Hitler is they were both less than mediocre frustrated artiste wannabees. And they both went farther than their mediocre talents and skills would have warranted, thanks to the stupidity and ignorance of those who advanced them. And they were both a little more than paranoid, not to mention self delusional about their own talents. And they both have terrible personal style in dress and hair, and ... and I better stop now lest I think of any other similarities.
    Wow, work it out a little and it comes out not looking too good. You're starting to convince me, Closet Fan.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    Wow, work it out a little and it comes out not looking too good. You're starting to convince me, Closet Fan.
    Well, if Cockroach ever decides to run for political office, maybe we can arrange for her to do the Martha Stewart version of the Apprentice instead.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Okay guys I finally saw the final challenge episode...(its been in my TIVO) I swear Ive seen that top that The Cockroach made at Forever 21 or Wet Seal ...
    She is a crazed woman...Im convinced SHE drew the mustashio on her kids pic. I love Jay..."I hate Wendy"...lol
    Michael Kors looked pained when they announced Wendy as the winner...lol
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Here's what Austin had to say about Wendy in an Advocate interview:
    http://advocate.com/html/stories/933/933_scarlett.asp

Question: At first I thought they were sort of editing to make Wendy seem more evil than she was, but by the end, I thought she deserved her villain status. She wasn’t very nice.

Answer: And I don’t think a lot of us realized it at first. She definitely had me fooled into thinking she was my friend for quite a while. She would come with all these wonderful things, like “Oh, Austin, you’re the best and la-di-da” and then she totally stabbed me in the back. After that I could sort of see that she had been doing the same thing to everyone. None of us knew the extent of it until the show came out and her private interviews came out. When she eliminated Kevin, that was pure evil and it was not edited at all. She was really that evil.
    There you have it-- straight from the horses mouth. How Wendy comes across to us viewers is very much the same way she came across to the people on the show themselves. Otherwise, why would otherwise wonderful people like Jay, Kara Saun and Austin dislike her so much?

Exactly. You cannot edit in how heinous this woman's personality is, nor how crappy her clothes are. That last dress was a glorified bathing suit the color of a Cheeto stain.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    The entire cast was on the View today and Wendy came off very bitter there. She even snapped at one of the host for suggesting that she was a troublemaker. It was fine that Wendy stayed on because she was controversial. But its very unfair that she is in the final 3. The girl consistently bad and now she has a shot to show off how bad she is.

Dreams and Spaghetti-Os Cara Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LATAS
    The evil skunk didn't post in her "diary" about episode 8 until AFTER episode 9 aired and she posted allllllllll about her triumph on that recap.
    I agree with Jay... I realllllllllllllllllllllllllly yyyyyyy hate her
    :phhht

Where can I find this "diary"? Do the other designers have one?

FORT Fan
    OK, just read Wendy's journal. Interesting, a bit disturbing, but the thing that sticks with me the most is one of the most trivial - in her diary of episode 5 or 6, I can't remember, she said "waste" for "waist", as in, her model's waist. That cracked me straight up! She also needs to learn how to use commas effectively.

Snarking about grammar - is there anything more pointless and fun?

+ Reply to Thread