+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long have Dave and Linda been married?

How long have Dave and Linda been married?

I have looked on some websites to find out the answer but cannot seem to find it. I have not looked very hard. Does anyone know? I want to know how long Dave has been putting up with this behaviour.

That's a good question, kitty. It seems to me that they have been married for a pretty long time. One of the boys told Dave they loved him and they talk about him as if he is actually their father, so I have to imagine he has been in their lives for quite some time.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I thought so too. Also if they have only been married a few years, I cannot imagine Dave yelling at the boys like he does (not that they don"t deserve it).

-H-
    if they have been married for a long time. that's pretty sad, the boys haven't even grown to respect the him. i don't even think they ever will.

"In 1981, Thompson married former Olympic Games Gold Medalist, Bruce Jenner with whom she had two children. The marriage ended in 1983 and she appeared in a few motion pictures and made a number of guest appearances on different television series. In 1991 she married composer David Foster."
    Posted by Unklescott

According to this posted in the Linda Thompson thread they have been married since 1991.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

And is here where it ends?

PageSix.com is reporting
    July 21, 2005 -- THE curtain has come down on the marriage of Grammy-winning music producer David Foster, sources say. Foster has separated from his wife, Linda, partially because of the stress of their E! reality show, "The Princes of Malibu," which features the couple and their spoiled sons Brandon and Brody. A friend said David was upset about how the series which Linda "pushed him into" portrayed them. David, known for his quick temper, most recently blew up at a crew from "The Insider" when it showed up to interview him and his family. The interview ended with David screaming, "Turn off the [bleeping] cameras!" David didn't return calls.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

He probably saw how she was undermining him and called her out on it. I'd be mad too if I were him. She made him look like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    He probably saw how she was undermining him and called her out on it. I'd be mad too if I were him. She made him look like an idiot.
    I couldn't agree more. If she really did push him to do this show maybe it was her way to end the marriage. She has made him into a huge joke. I don't think anyone who saw the show and saw how she was playing the kids against step-dad and playing allegiance to both sides would disagree with that either. She is manipulative.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Linda Thompson, who stars in the Fox reality show "The Princes of Malibu," has filed for divorce from her husband and co-star, composer David Foster.

Citing reasons that "will remain personal and private," Thompson, 55, said in a statement Thursday that "it is important to remember that real life is not to be confused with art or entertainment."

"The Princes of Malibu" follows the lives of Thompson's 21-year-old and 23-year-old sons Brody and Brandon Jenner as they frequently clash with their Grammy-winning stepdad.

The couple's 22-acre Malibu estate, featured prominently in the show, has been sold and the profits will be divided equally, according to court papers.

Thompson, a former Miss Tennessee who was previously married to Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner, filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court on July 11.
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

Wow.

Well how about that for timing?

I'd say David is well rid.
    Halving the proceeds of the estate?
    Make sure you get a pre-nup next time, Dave.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast