+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Playing it Straight Marathon on Fox Reality 11/26 & 11/27

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Playing it Straight Marathon on Fox Reality 11/26 & 11/27

http://www.foxreality.com/schedule_s...1102&catid=118

It seems that the Australian version is all day Saturday the 26th and the American version is all day 11/27

Enjoy!

I didn't watch this when it first aired, but I caught most of the marathon on FOX this weekend. It was a lot more fun (and less exploitative) than I thought. I liked the way it actually disproved many of the stereotypes that society has about both gay and straight people alike, showing how diverse all people can be.

I'm actually glad I didn't see this the first time around, because it was nice being able to watch the series all the way through in one shot--it would have driven me crazy to not see the concluding episodes, the way they cut it off so abruptly here in the US.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Can anyone help me? I was taping the australia version marathon and my aunt come in and changed the channel. Does anyone have a list of who was straight and who was gay?

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)