+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: This Is How "Playing It" Ends

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    Who's left?
    Sharif, Banks and Chris are still there.

FORT Newbie

Bill's comment today

When Bill was sent home (on the episode aired in Norway tonight) his last comment was something like:

"It's going to be very hard for Jackie, with one of US still left in the game!"

This is not a direct quote, I can't remember his exact words, but it's pretty much what he said. It could mean that he knows that there's one gay left in the competition, or it can be something he just assumes -I don't know...

Of the three guys left, my bet's on Chris. It's not that he seems more gay than the others, he just seems a little more focused on playing the game than he is on wooing Jackie. Sharif is very convincing; he says that he's in love with her, and they kissed twice on this episode. Banks is more of a mystery. Right now he's just using the broken arm for what it's worth. Since that's pretty much all he talks about with Jackie, it's kind of hard to figure him out.

Well, I'll leave the complete update to Marianne or Norse

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by La Gitana
    Sharif, Banks and Chris are still there.
    I thought banks broke his arm and left? I'm obviously not paying attention here.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

man i want to watch it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    man i want to watch it!!!
    I want to watch it too!!!! This is what I have to say to our friends at FOX: :phhht

Why did only one (Bill) leave?

FORT Newbie
    Back from Sweden, didn't watch the show and wouldn't mind a recap myself....
    This is a little teaser for next week that I got from www.tvnorge.no :

With only three guys left, Jackie takes them all to San Fransisco, "The gay Capitol of the U.S.A". This should be an excellent way of revealing who's gay. While on a romantic a date with one of the guys, she sends the two others to a transvestites club called "The Stud"....

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne
    With only three guys left, Jackie takes them all to San Fransisco, "The gay Capitol of the U.S.A". This should be an excellent way of revealing who's gay. While on a romantic a date with one of the guys, she sends the two others to a transvestites club called "The Stud"....
    That's a good twist! ARG FOX!

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne
    Back from Sweden, didn't watch the show and wouldn't mind a recap myself....
    Welcome back Marianne ... Hope you had a great time in Sweden. Just curious, how did you find out about this group and especially that the show was pulled in the US before it competed?

Quote Originally Posted by furyr
    Well, no longer the need of the norwegians updating you if you want to know how it ends. Check out the official site, they have updated it saying how every episode turns out, even the final one. (I can't link to the site since this forum won't let me post URLs since I'm a new user, but search for "Playing it Straight" on Google and you will find it, it's on the FOX site).

Skip the intro & then click on "Episodes" on the menu to the left, episode 8 = final one. I won't reveal the winner here so I don't spoil it for people who actually watch it, but once again, check the official site if you're eager to know.
    Thanks so much! The winner is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Banks
    and he is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Straight and they split the $1,000,000
    The website is here: http://www.fox.com/playingitstraight/

+ Reply to Thread