+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: This Is How "Playing It" Ends

Marianne...

You are a DOLL for taking the time to recap for us. You are great!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

dave

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Marrianne, thanks again, this was the episode I really wanted to see! By the way, are you a Brit or American in Norway ( it's the anywho, that makes me wonder )?
    I am Norwegian, but i lived in England for nearly two years when I was a student.

I'm glad Chris has survived,though not the hottest looking, he seemed to be the most fun.

FORT Regular
    I continue to genuflect at the altar of Marianne . Thanks again for thinking of us poor disenfranchised Canadians (and Americans, too) who are in Playing it Straight withdrawal. As Debbie Reynolds said in "In & Out": "it's like heroin!"

LadyC

FORT Regular
    Call me crazy...but it seems to me that Chris should have been asked to leave long ago. From episode 2 onward I could not help but wonder whether or not he (Chris) was somehow Jackie's plant in the house (like Andra in "Boy Meets Boy--but secret).
    I know it doesn't seem likely (and their interaction--at least what I saw in the first three episodes), but I get this weird gut feeling that they are somehow in cahoots. Call me crazy...I just have a hunch. Perhaps their interaction in later episodes would disprove this...but it's been haunting me for awhile.

LadyC

From Chris's is bio, he sounds quite financially well off, so that could very well be true, but wouldn't the producer's of the show tipped the audience off at this stage in to the game, if Chris were a plant? Methinks, more likely, Chris has offered to 'out' some of the other players, in exchange for Jackie allowing him 15 more minutes of fame.

Thanks Marianne for another awesome recap. Darnit, I wish I could have seen the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne
    Sharif feels he needs to get back in the game so he wrote a song for Jackie, with a little help from Chris who would do anything to see Luciano go.
    The title of the song was: " Everybody is gay but me". He wrote a verse about all the remaining guys and the song was hilarious. I only had time to write down one verse , but it's about Luciano and it goes like this: " Luciano runs really fast, but I think I caught him starring at my ass".
    That's hilarious. I wonder if this song will be on his new album.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Again, many thanks Marianne!

Sharif - where are you? We need to know the rest of the lyrics!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    Hello!
    Next week I won't be able to give you a recap from episode six, because I'll be in Sweden on holiday with my son. But, maybe Norse or Pinkykrisy could fill in for me???

Thanks again Marianne for your wonderful updates. I hope that you enjoy your trip to Sweden!

Qboots, I agree, I hope that Sharif can fill us in on the rest of the lyrics to his song. It sounds hilarious!

+ Reply to Thread