+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: This Is How "Playing It" Ends

John is gay *shocked*

Quote Originally Posted by norse
    John is gay *shocked*
    Okay Lee and John were eliminated this week. And both of them were gay

Well, I guess that proves beyond a doubt that this "spoiler" is BS, as we all thought.

So the show is permanently shelved. OK then, here's the lowdown on Playing It Straight:

si when you say its permanently shelved its never going to show again? not even on july 7th? and what about forever eden? its way past june, FOX has idiots working there

Neither of those shows will air, ever, at all. Not even on July 7.

did anyone tivo it or tape it out there? maybe take some screenies

They don't have TiVo overseas, from my understanding. It's just a US thing (not even Canada, unfortunately).

Thanks so much for the update norse. Keep 'em comin'.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Regular

Wow! With that revelation it seems as if there were more gay guys than straight guys in the house (not the 7/7 split people had previously assumed). With Alex, Chad, Eddie, John and Lee all confirmed as gay, and with Bill, Brad, and Luciano all strongly presumed/nearly-proven (+ Chris who's assumed to be) as gay men, that adds up to nine out of the fourteen guys. Does that mean only Gust, Ryan, Louis, Sharif and Banks were straight? Talk about stacking the deck against poor Jackie!

Keep the revelations coming, my Norwegian saviours! Love ya!

FORT Newbie
    I see you all know the outcome of episode four, here is what happened step by step:

The show starts with Daphne telling everybody that they are all going to Las Vegas. They are all really excited, and the next thing we see is Jackie in her Penthouse Suite at The Monte Carlo Hotel. She’s running around in the suite like a little kid, totally blown away by the luxury. Later all the guys are called up to the room and they are told that there will be a contest during the stay. They are all going to shop a dress for Jackie, and the guy who buys the outfit she likes the best,will get a romantic dinner with her.

Then we see some shots of the guys in different stores trying to pick something they think she will like. Some go for the sexy/ slutty outfits, while others go for the more sophisticated dresses, while John is clueless and says:” I have no idea what a woman wants!”

Before the winner of the dress contest is revealed the guys are told there is another contest, A swimsuit contest. This is another contest in Jackie’s strategy to find out who is gay, and when she sees Bank’s shaved legs she is very……..puzzled by that.

During the show we see clips of all the men talking about the other guys, and most of them don’t really like Sharif and Luciano. They are pretty annoyed by Sharif and his guitar playing
    and singing smooth love songs for Jackie. She is very in to him. And Luciano is now just called “ Lucy the Bodiano”, and you can all guess why…

The swimsuit competition has three winners who then gets to spend some one on one time with Jackie, and the winners are:
    Bill, Bradley and Luciano.

During their alone time together Bradley admits that this day with shopping has been his favorite day. Jackie doesn’t really know what to think of that.

When deciding on which outfit to choose she picks a horrible dress in orange with a matching boa that is so horrific it could only be bought by a straight guy with no fashion sense what so ever. And the winner of the romantic dinner date is Bradley.

During their dinner they flirt a lot and Jackie is really taken by him. The other guys go out on the town and spend all their time trashing Bradley calling him scared, a big flower and to nervous to make a move. At the same time we see Jackie and Bradley having a really romantic time and ending the date with a passionate kiss.
    Jackie calls Bradley a great kisser and says: “ He is definitely straight”

Back home at the ranch Jackie chooses Bradley to serve her breakfast in bed, and they have a very good time together. This is starting worry the other guys who are now trashing Bradley behind his back again calling him a fake and an ass kisser ( can I write that here?).

Later, when being interviewed Jackie says she thinks Bradley is beautiful, and Bradley says he is starting to fall for her, and he seemed so genuine. If he is gay, he is like the best actor ever, and I feel sorry for Jackie because she really likes him.

At the end of the show all the guys get ten minutes alone with her ( no swing dates). She has decided to kiss all the guys, because she is sure she will find out who is gay.
    We are not told how many of the guys she kissed and who, but she said: “ The guys I kissed tonight are definitely straight”, meaning she didn’t actually kiss all of them.
    When Chris comes in for his ten alone minutes with Jackie he says he has a bomb to drop. He tells her that there is no doubt that both John and Luciano are gay. And he goes on telling her that if she trusts him and send them home, she will see that he is right. And he woudn’t lie about this, because if it wasn’t true it would only backfire on him and she would send him home next time.

The only guy we see kiss Jackie on their mini-dates is Luciano,who spends two thirds of the date making out with her. I just think he is trying too hard.

And Finally, who is sent home. This is the order they were called:

1.Bradley
    He wants to stay so they can build on what they have and blah,blah, blah.
    Jackie wants him to stay.

2.John
    Jackie wants him to leave because she thinks he is gay, and you know what? He is!
    He says he wants all the best for her, and that he thinks it has been a very difficult time to be there, pretending to something he isn’t. Jackie starts crying,

3.Bill
    She wants him to stay, and so does he.

4.Banks is staying.
    5.Sharif is staying, but jackie was very unsure because he acted weird after their last date.
    6.Chris is staying, because she trusts him, but are questioning his tactics by revealing the gay guys.
    7.Luciano is staying.
    8.Lee- She feels he has set himself apart from the group, and she thinks he is gay, and he is!

So John and Lee are leaving. Everybody was in complete shock when they found out Lee was gay. That’s it for now, more to come next week.
    (Sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes)

+ Reply to Thread