Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Show cancellation and re-airing info

Don't take it lying down

Gail Berman
    Fox Broadcasting
    Building 100 Room 4450
    10201 W. Pico Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90035

That's the address, Send her a letter. NOW! DO IT! Getting the address is the hardest part. NO excuses!

boy does this suck....but look at it this way.....they are going to re-air it.......had they not, i would have really been pissed

personally i blame the advertising more than i do the fact it was friday nights......so many people never heard of it.....people who would be interested in the show........plus 8pm is really not a good time especially with the TGIF crowd....i mean they could have at least made it 10 pm

no family would ever watch that show....at least not the "traditional ones" lol....i do know some really open minded parents....but this is not a show for the 5-12 age range lol

actually airing it in the summer might not be a bad idea....i think a good time would be when american idol/survivor/apprentice/bachelor etc is over

how about may.....that's not as long as july

well at least i still have episode 1-3 taped so i can drool over luciano/brad while i wait till july

Quote Originally Posted by matt77
    Tantrum Time!!!
    GRRRRRRR. :phhht GRRRRRR. :phhht GRRRRRR. :phhht
    Ok...I have vented but I am still mad. I hate it when a network wants you to invest your time to watch their shows and then they shelve it. It's their fault for putting it in the dead zone time slot. I want to watch it NOW! And for FOX to have shelved it I mean people come on! They're losing their edge :oh ...I have no patience. Can you tell?..haha :rolleyes
    Welcome matt77!

Calm down a little before you hurt yourself.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    Sharif: "I may decide to leak one of my own private movies onto the Internet a la Paris Hilton."
    Sharif a la Paris Hilton? Now THAT may be worth the wait.
    Sharif Rocks. www.sharifmusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by fatnakedfag
    Gail Berman
    Fox Broadcasting
    Building 100 Room 4450
    10201 W. Pico Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90035

That's the address, Send her a letter. NOW! DO IT! Getting the address is the hardest part. NO excuses!
    Thanks for the address. Send letters everyone!

I was really pissed when ABC did that to Mole 2. I can't believe Fox does the same thing with PIS. PIS is the only show I watch on Fox besides football. Fox sucks. :phhht
    Last edited by Elle; 03-31-2004 at 12:22 AM.

the mole2 was re-aired right????

has there ever been a reality show that got the boot and was never re-shown???

Can I just say how much I'm going to miss you guys, and the no-holds-bar, not always PC but always witty comments we have here? Maybe we can make a mock discussion thread for Friday and hope nobody notices that the show's cancelled so the forum stays active

I'm changing my av just this once for the show...
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

FORT Newbie
    I consider it a minor setback, if a setback at all. The reality that people I identify with are on my tv is more exciting than not having it at all. Especially when I know that Fox is going to put some more effort into this project. This series is much more than any ole show. It reflects social change and continues to incorporate diversity into culturally monotonous entertainment. I trust Fox to do what it needs to do to make this a success.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    It's too bad. I was enjoying doing the recapping for this show. I also enjoyed having *something* to watch on Friday nights. I guess I'll be back with you all this summer for the reair.
    Stargazer, I'm really sorry they canned your show, even temporarily. I was enjoying your recaps very much, and I'm sure you were starting to get into a rhythm with them, as well. I will circle July on my calendar as the month your recaps will crank up again.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Closed Thread