Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Show cancellation and re-airing info

HEY!!!

Since the show will probably start from Episode 1, maybe we should all re-do our predictions for the GAC! Then, when new people join the board, we'll just kick their butts with our 100% accurate predictions, well, at least on the 1st 3 episodes!

dave

[QUOTE=davewfred]HEY!!!

Since the show will probably start from Episode 1, maybe we should all re-do our predictions for the GAC! Then, when new people join the board, we'll just kick their butts with our 100% accurate predictions, well, at least on the 1st 3 episodes!

Un Huh,
    that will work,
    Maybe we can get them to play for money????

Rab
    Sucks, really. Now there's nothing to watch on Friday nights except for TGIF on ABC.

It's too bad. I was enjoying doing the recapping for this show. I also enjoyed having *something* to watch on Friday nights. I guess I'll be back with you all this summer for the reair.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Well I'm relieved they're not canning the show, but making us wait another 3 months is brutal!

Nice try Dave. No, I guess we'll be keeping your scores until the next time it airs episode 4. And since the first 6 won't be a secret, the newbies can guess for the remaining unrevealed 8 bachelors.

Just damn. That's what vcr's are for! I work every Friday night and watch "PIS" when I get home. Oh well, at least it's not cancelled. And makerc (and lotuslander) thanks for keeping the old game scores!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

This sucks. I really like this show. I'm glad it will come back though...but July is so far away without knowing any further results.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Didn't they know that at least 30 people here at the FORT watched the show faithfully. What a rip! Now we'll have to wait to find out the rest of the story.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Newbie
    Tantrum Time!!!
    GRRRRRRR. :phhht GRRRRRR. :phhht GRRRRRR. :phhht
    Ok...I have vented but I am still mad. I hate it when a network wants you to invest your time to watch their shows and then they shelve it. It's their fault for putting it in the dead zone time slot. I want to watch it NOW! And for FOX to have shelved it I mean people come on! They're losing their edge :oh ...I have no patience. Can you tell?..haha :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by matt77
    I hate it when a network wants you to invest your time to watch their shows and then they shelve it. It's their fault for putting it in the dead zone time slot. I want to watch it NOW! And for FOX to have shelved it I mean people come on! They're losing their edge :oh ...I have no patience. Can you tell?..haha
    I'm with you matt77. I'm all for moving the show to a better time slot, but WHY do we have to wait until this summer to find out what happens?!?! Put it on a different night NOW!!!
    Sharif Rocks. www.sharifmusic.com

Closed Thread