Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Show cancellation and re-airing info

FORT Newbie
    Just went to the Fox site. PIS is listed next Friday, Apr. 4. I guess it's just taking 1 week off.

I'll watch it even if they relegate it to 1am or some other obscure timeslot. They've already picked up most of their production costs when they were shooting the show, and that's all wrapped up and done already. Even if they take the show off the air now they're not going to get their money back. The only way to recouperate part of their costs is to air the rest of the episodes, even if it's to a small audience. But I think John said ABC have cancelled reality shows before... so it could happen to PIS too.

ETA: Oh whew, just read your post "fool." All is good and well again

Quote Originally Posted by fool178
    Just went to the Fox site. PIS is listed next Friday, Apr. 4. I guess it's just taking 1 week off.
    Is April 4 a Friday in the U.S.? It's actually a Sunday up here in Canada. Oh, you wacky Americans!

Seriously, we need to see the rest of the episodes. Somebody here has to win a date with Sharif.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    Is April 4 a Friday in the U.S.? It's actually a Sunday up here in Canada. Oh, you wacky Americans!
    -------------------------------

Oops! Friday is of course April 9. The heading said "Week of April 4" and I forgot to count from there.

No worries! I just enjoy
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I think the rest are all gay ....and she sent the only straight ones home already!hahahahaah
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

FORT Fogey
    I wouldn't be suprised if they took PIS off the air because the last show only drew like 3 million people to watch it. As for them moving Forever eden to friday for one week, how dare they do that i was all set to watch my new thursday night lineup of survivor and FE.

MORE THAN HEARTS ARE BROKEN ON
    “PLAYING IT STRAIGHT”
    FRIDAY, APRIL 9, ON FOX

Jackie is getting to know the eight remaining guys and is still having trouble guessing who is playing it straight. Meanwhile, the guys engage in a friendly arm-wrestling competition that results in a trip to the emergency room for one of the guys. Later, Jackie is faced with eliminating two more of the guys - - and if she guesses wrong she lowers her chances for the million bucks on PLAYING IT STRAIGHT Friday, April 9 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PS-105) (TV-14; V).

dave

FORT Newbie

Playing It Straight To Be Re-Aired

More Programming changes from Fox: Playing it Straight comes off the schedule effective immediately (Fridays at 8p) and will replace it with two clip shows - Totally Outrageous Behavior and World's Craziest Videos. And what was originally a test change, will now become a permanent change - Forever Eden will go and stay on Fridays at 9p (Wonderfalls has been moved to Thursdays at 9p). Look for Playing it Straight to return and air in its entirety later on this season or summer.

Let's face it--it was stupid to put a show that caters to a younger audience on Friday night when that same audience is not at home! Who's bright idea was that???

Hopefully, when it comes back, they put it on any night except Friday or Saturday! If they do, then the audience will be there!

Quote Originally Posted by bumping2
    More Programming changes from Fox: Playing it Straight comes off the schedule effective immediately (Fridays at 8p) and will replace it with two clip shows - Totally Outrageous Behavior and World's Craziest Videos. And what was originally a test change, will now become a permanent change - Forever Eden will go and stay on Fridays at 9p (Wonderfalls has been moved to Thursdays at 9p). Look for Playing it Straight to return and air in its entirety later on this season or summer.

Let's face it--it was stupid to put a show that caters to a younger audience on Friday night when that same audience is not at home! Who's bright idea was that???

Hopefully, when it comes back, they put it on any night except Friday or Saturday! If they do, then the audience will be there!
    If this is true then all I can say is SHI#!!!!

Closed Thread