+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing It Straight 03/27/04-"Campfire Tales"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Great job Star.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Hey, Stargazer, I actually got a chance to watch the show this week! I had a lot of fun, in fact. Not much happens in a single episode, I've noticed, but the guys are all so paranoid and Jackie is such a nutcase, it makes it really funny to watch. That being said, your recaps are much better than the show. I was amazed at how much humor you could dredge out of what was really a pretty low-content episode. Great job!

Since everyone stole my favorite line (I'm going to start doing things in "random, ominous ways" myself ), I have a couple others I really liked:

He Must Have Forgotten His Hairdryer (You know what THAT means! )
    ----
    I’m sure he wouldn’t lie about that to win a million dollars or anything, so she’s probably right. ( She's a real treat, isn't she?)
    ----
    Out of what I can only assume was desperation for any strategy, Jackie starts asking the men who they believe are straight and who is gay. ( She's totally flailing.)
    ----
    Unless tents have a floor, tables, and a four-poster bed nowadays. ( Maybe it was canvas draped over a small house.)
    ----
    She Gets One Right. Finally. ( A complete miracle. Seriously.)
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12