+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris's surprise in Ep. 4

Chris's surprise in Ep. 4

Chris talks about a plan at the end of Ep. 3. The narration also talks about his big surprise.

What?

Here's my idea. Chris tells Jackie that when he was approached about the show, he wanted to meet a girl, but in reality he likes both guys and girls. So this would excuse him of any curious signs. This way he can play the fence without having to "PLAY IT STRAIGHT".

Chris is talking more than any other player. He is practically the second narrator. I think he wins!

I think Chris tells Jackie he's gay, and offers to help her sniff out the others, if she'll keep him on the show for awhile.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fatnakedfag
    Chris talks about a plan at the end of Ep. 3. The narration also talks about his big surprise.

What?

Here's my idea. Chris tells Jackie that when he was approached about the show, he wanted to meet a girl, but in reality he likes both guys and girls. So this would excuse him of any curious signs. This way he can play the fence without having to "PLAY IT STRAIGHT".

Chris is talking more than any other player. He is practically the second narrator. I think he wins!
    I just have to ask....are you Richard Hatch?

to FORT ~ isn't this show fun?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnakedfag
    I think if he made an announcement like that , Chris wouldn't have to worry about playing at all after the next elimination! Talkn about an easy way to get to go home without looking like a quitter!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Maybe he'll admit to her that he's gay and promise to split the money if she chooses him. Then she'll have a guaranteed half million.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    Maybe he'll admit to her that he's gay and promise to split the money if she chooses him. Then she'll have a guaranteed half million.

Could be...but I would think they have rules against that happening (like on Survivor where they cannot agree to split the money ahead of time...it's in their contracts) as this may have been a likely outcome if any of the guys thought about it for any length of time (Jackie, too, for that matter).

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that we see Chris buying lingerie in Las Vegas...if Jackie's suspicious of hairdryers she may well be suspicious of negligees..."he has such good taste in silks and satins...Criminy! He must be a 'mo!"

WOW...would he be as devious as you???

dave

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    "he has such good taste in silks and satins...Criminy! He must be a 'mo!"

Can I quote you in my signature?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

FORT Regular
    Can I quote you in my signature?

My witty repartee is free for the taking...go forth and delight the world, darling! Fly my pretty words...Fly!

Very definitely there's a rule against someone just fessing up to being gay. Even if the gay guy decided he wanted to help her win and forego any money himself...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast