+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How are you figuring this one out?

Quote Originally Posted by Forever*
    Can i be one of the contestants!!!

You'd be the Jackie! And there would be more than 14 guys!

dave

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    You'd be the Jackie! And there would be more than 14 guys!

dave
    Instead of Jackie I'll be Jack!! I can see it now .
    Currently Enjoying:

Playing it Straight *Loving it! very fun but needs more viewers!*
    American Idol 3 *Simon who?*

Instead of Jackie I'll be Jack!! I can see it now .
    Perfect!

OH...no cowboy outfits...I see loin clothes!

dave

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    Perfect!

OH...no cowboy outfits...I see loin clothes!

dave
    Aww we have to have clothes on?
    Currently Enjoying:

Playing it Straight *Loving it! very fun but needs more viewers!*
    American Idol 3 *Simon who?*

Aww we have to have clothes on?
    not all the time

dave

well at first i had the theory of the rooms....but then that proved not to be right since bill/ryan were in the same room and i'm pretty sure bill is gay and ryan proved to be straight

i also thought maybe they put the straight guys in the pink room-but again i was wrong, since eddie was in the pink room and is gay!

so right now i'm going with the strategy-the queens are straight and the masculine ones like luciano/bill are gay lol

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    well at first i had the theory of the rooms....but then that proved not to be right since bill/ryan were in the same room and i'm pretty sure bill is gay and ryan proved to be straight

i also thought maybe they put the straight guys in the pink room-but again i was wrong, since eddie was in the pink room and is gay!

so right now i'm going with the strategy-the queens are straight and the masculine ones like luciano/bill are gay lol
    Bill and Ryan were never really roommates....the 1st night, 2 guys went home, so they must have been able to move. The night Ryan got kicked off, he obviously had the big room with the double bed (the one he was supposed to share with Bill) all to himself.

who knows???

dave

Quote Originally Posted by makerc
    What have been your gaydar strategies, if there are any at all? (BamaFabulous and xmaskat I'm very interested to hear yours heheh)
    Since you insist, here is my strategy. Keep in mind that according to Lotuslander, my gaydar is faulty and I am well on my way to a date with the ranch hand
    I looked at all the picutres on the site and wrote down what I thought based just on their photos. Then after the 1st show, I wrote down what I thought based on how they acted and used these on the GAC listing. I should have quit after just looking at the photos, my predictions were a little better at that point.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    for myself, I don't really go by whether someone is "manly" or "effeminate" or anything, I just get an instinct. I can't explain it. I guess that's why they call it gaydar. And when I ignore that instinct (sometimes b/c the guy is SO hot I just WANT to think he is straight ), that's when I am usually wrong.

It is easier in real life when you can actually interact with the person. Usually, as a girl, I get at least SOMETHING back from a straight guy that is pretty much completely absent from a gay guy. It has nothing to do with how the guys are acting (cause often the gay guys are more nice and complimentary to women, esp. good looking women, in a more genuine way than even the most interested straight guys!) It's just sort of a sexual vibe. It is something that you can even pick up with the way these guys interact w/ Jackie and even sometimes in their photos.

I don't think Jackie is really focusing on this part of it...I think she's judging too much based on stereotypes and comments and "possibly gay" activities, so I think she might lose!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12