+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

[QUOTE=Forever*]I havn't but Brad has always been the center of my attention

You guys should move over to the "hottest men" thread in the general discussion forum. Lots of great pics...

Quote Originally Posted by Your Fired
    Call me crazy, but I'm "Banking" on Whistler being Gay

Ewe!!! GROSS!!!!

:deadhorse

dave

FORT Newbie
    Eddie's departure was so abrupt that I wonder whether Fox asked him to go. Think back on when he slid forward on his knees to thank America's Sweetheart for keeping him on for at least another week. Such relief, and what an ear-to-ear, toothy grin! Also, Eddie always seemed more open about his feelings than the other guys, so why didn't he express his discomfort to someone, anyone?

Did he say too much to Ryan in the hottub, thereby violating some clause in his contract about disclosing his sexual orientation to other players? Think about how poorly the show would play if all "secrets" were out. Or maybe Fox really did tell us the whole story, and Eddie left because he felt guilty (win the money but break a nice girl's heart) or awkward (too much pretending) or disgraced (public drunkenness never made anyone look good). Anyway, I was sorry to see him go.

yeah that was weird about eddie

i think jackie is doing everything so totally wrong....she keeps wasting all this time and hounding the guys as to who they think is gay....i'm sure every single person there has gotten thier name mentioned at least once....what's she doing? taking notes??? ok john has more votes than anyone else so he must gay???? and then she asked bradley why he would say a million dollars...its like jackie....he's going to lie to cover his butt if he is gay....what does she expect him to say....yeah jackie i'm gay please eliminate me-this girl isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to figure out her gaydar....i mean she's not a worthless cause....she did get chad/alex right but still, i seriously think there are more gay guys left than straight so she better come up with a good plan

FORT Newbie
    Good points. Jackie shouldn't be relying on her own gaydar, let along the other guys' biased opinions. She is probably better off going where her heart leads her--that is, she should be trying to find the right guy, not just get rid of the gay ones. This would make better television too...just imagine when she finds out about Luciano!

Quote Originally Posted by Steiermarker
    Good points. Jackie shouldn't be relying on her own gaydar, let along the other guys' biased opinions. She is probably better off going where her heart leads her--that is, she should be trying to find the right guy, not just get rid of the gay ones. This would make better television too...just imagine when she finds out about Luciano!

She needs to use her stinkin' head! Ask some personal questions about their past. Get them to talk about themselves, that will be where a guy would slip up...Remember Bradley at the campfire???

dave

+ Reply to Thread