+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever*
    I think he is trying to give us the slip. I mean, he does hav a musical future and it wouldn't help at all if he came out during this show. I'm not saying that it would bring him down totally but I don't think people quite accept homosexuality enough yet.
    I am reading this thread on Saturday! bummer, I missed the whole show (I was trying to get home and I got stuck on the freeway behind a three car/semi-truck accident!). Anyway, Forever, I think that people accepting homosexuality or not depends a lot on the area they are from. California (in big citys like Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc) accepts gays. It's hard not to accept them...we have entire communities that are largely populated with gays. As a matter of fact, I just found an apartment for my daughter in San Diego - the apartment is located in an upscale gay community (She is straight, but I'm sure the gays won't hold that against her :LOL).

Funny though...now she lives in Hillcrest area - she and I were commenting about the HOT bodies that we see everywhere. Gay men just know how to dress to showcase those bodies....mmmm...nice eye candy! Oops, I got sidetracked...my point is that Sharif can be gay and still be successful in the music business if he is living in a big California city. I can't remember where he lives though.

Hey, I have a question to the gay guys on this forum. Does it bother you if straight women drool over you? Just curious...

KC
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    Hey, I have a question to the gay guys on this forum. Does it bother you if straight women drool over you? Just curious...

KC
    Quite the opposite! We love it when women drule over us, well, I do

It's really flattering.

I guess you are right about Sharif, I never really looked at it really closely but I just hope in the end he has a good musc career because he is pretty talented.
    Currently Enjoying:

Playing it Straight *Loving it! very fun but needs more viewers!*
    American Idol 3 *Simon who?*

Why did they not show us why Eddie left the show. I need more info, FoX! Maybe Whistler the ranch hand got tired of sleeping with the steers, and decided he wanted a fancy boy, and snuggled up to Eddie. I's gonna git me one of those hammasaxualls! Sharif sounds gay, I closed my eyes while he was talking, and I'm sure I heard the universal gay accent, but he still gives off this straight vibe. I'm confused. John was talking about trimming his pubic hair, and as far as I know only gay guys do that, I think, but then again, I haven't really asked a lot of straight guys if they trim, or shave down there. Can we have the fort do a poll, who trims who doesn't?

Most straight guys do trim... so do women. Did you see American Wedding where the guy shaves?

I missed the first 10 minutes, by leaving I'm assuming he went to Loser Lodge with the rest of the guys who have "left", which means hanging out with Ryan. From the interviews Ryan doesn't seem as bad as the editing would have him, so I hope that means it wasn't uncomfortable for Ed. I hope Lobeck gets to interview him too. It should be a good one.
    Last edited by makerc; 03-29-2004 at 01:16 AM.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Maybe Whistler the ranch hand got tired of sleeping with the steers, and decided he wanted a fancy boy, and snuggled up to Eddie. I's gonna git me one of those hammasaxualls!
    hammasaxualls - LL you KILL me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    John was talking about trimming his pubic hair, and as far as I know only gay guys do that, I think, but then again, I haven't really asked a lot of straight guys if they trim, or shave down there. Can we have the fort do a poll, who trims who doesn't?
    I'm not revealing my down there grooming habits on the internet. I can however tell you that some straight guys trim. The ones who take extra pride in their overall appearance....ok I'll say it...the metrosexuals. I can think of 2 straight guys that I know that do this - for a fact - I don't talk about such things with most guys I know.

Why is this topic making me blush?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Why is this topic making me blush?
    Sorry Bama, I'm not buying your "shy and reserved" act

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    What kind of turn has this thread taken? Gone all weekend and I feel like I've stumbled onto someone's intimate moments with all this talk about shaving habits, teddy bears, private pictures and errr, the other stuff.

I'm leaving the room now, carry on.

Call me crazy, but I'm "Banking" on Whistler being Gay
    I do NOT look like Ellen Degeneres

For anyone tuning in after the weekend, if you read just a few pages back you'll see that there have been no "private" photos passed around, just plain "family and friends" photos, which you can find in the General Discussion forum where FORTers regularly post their photos. Get your mind out of the gutter now

I apologize if we are making anyone feel uncomfortable. I didn't think it was such an "out there" topic. It's in American Wedding, which isn't a fine-culture movie but it is mainstream; it was briefly talked about in this Playing It Straight episode (on a show that airs at 8pm no less); it's talked about in Cosmo-type magazines (I'm thinking probably Maxim too).

Anyways... back to Your fired's topic or any topic you might wish to discuss...

FORT Fogey
    i just saw the ratings for this show, it only drew a little over 3 million people. For some reason i don't see playing it straight 2

+ Reply to Thread