+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    Sugar...You've overlooked someone! Chris! She REALLY seems to like him! I'm pretty sure Luciano is gay!

Here's a weird thing...I LOVE dark hair/skin/eyes on a guy, but Sharif does NOTHING for me!

AND...you are right! Jackie IS SUCH a doll!

dave
    You're probably right , Chris is hope too but he seems a bit quiet and receives lees attention from the camera. The poor guy

Hehe, I still have my secret fantasy of Jackie and Sharif though they would be so good together. I could picture his proposel... a song maybe?
    Currently Enjoying:

Playing it Straight *Loving it! very fun but needs more viewers!*
    American Idol 3 *Simon who?*

Quote Originally Posted by Forever*
    You're probably right , Chris is hope too but he seems a bit quiet and receives lees attention from the camera. The poor guy

Hehe, I still have my secret fantasy of Jackie and Sharif though they would be so good together. I could picture his proposel... a song maybe?

But...you are probably right too! I think she could go for Lee too....although, she doesn't realize he's gay too!

Although, I do think she likes Chris!

dave

I just realized that you just can't win. If you do too well you get a date with Sharif but you'll be fingerless. If you do bad you get the ranch hand. Here at GAC, everybody loses!!

good episode!!!!

i knew bradley wasn't going-remember is in the oh so famous arm breaking episode!!! i don't think its happening next week, so i think he's in this for a while---but i do think he will eventually leave the ranch....i think that was him in the shot, but what i have finally figured out is.....the interviews they keep showing.....the time periods are all off.....shariff is always in his cherry shirt/brad is always in the plaid shirt and john always has that hat on....plus, they repeat the things they say in every episode....saw that clip of bradley leaving....probably takes place wayyy into the future

bradley is so in this----i think one reason he might stick around longer, is because i have a feeling he is the one she "supposedly falls for" i think its the only way he can stick around...plus she made the comment about how they give each other these looks.....to her i'm sure she thinks....he must be straight....after all, NO gay guy could possibily look at her in that way....he did look weird during that camping trip....but i am still into his looks....he's totally my type...but then again so is luciano/banks/bill lol

bill....ok becasue he flirts with her, he's straight!!! she can FEEL IT!....i think she is going to be in for a rude awakening

i think jackie has the goo goo crushes on:
    -luciano
    -sharif
    -bradley
    -bill
    -banks

so i look for these 5 to go far

i'm also not that crazy about jackie.....she seems to be really alienating everyone-i think banks is the only one who really likes her

i thought chad's closing remarks were very sweet/nice-a compliment to his boyfriend and to jackie....oh i think the whole "if i had met her 10 years ago" thing was all a big joke...i woulnd't read too much into it

i'm dying to know what chris's bomb is....but its probably stupid....maybe he dated fabio lol

oh and gay clubs are totally better than straight clubs....i used to hang out at straight clubs...but my favorite one is now a sport bar---needless to say i don't go there anymore.....what was really funny though was one of my friends who was at a gay club who is straight, ran into someone from work...he came up to her and said "oh so you are too huh" and she just nodded and then grabbed her friend and said "hold my hand i want this guy from work to think i'm a lesbian" lmao!

I have to say, I don't think Jackie's strategy of asking each guy who they think is gay is going to be of much help to her. If I was her, I'd be getting them drunk and asking them about previous relationships. Like, "Did you date much in highschool?" "Have you ever been in love?" That kind of thing. If she were to talk about a former flame of hers, and they follow suit, some of them are bound to accidentally say "he" instead of "she" when referring to a past love.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Looked what happened to Eddie after Bradley got him drunk.
    Last edited by Elle; 03-27-2004 at 01:08 AM.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    OK...it's time to cut off Charlies fingers!

HEY...How sh!tting am I doing???

dave
    Dang it, and I was working tonight and didn't get to watch!
    Who got voted off?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Checking the stats, no one has 100 % gaydar. Charlie was so, so close though.
    Dang it, I *knew* I shouldn't have changed Chad. No more changing my votes from now on.
    So Chad and Eddie got the boot tonight?

ps - LL, Charlie is a "she" (confusing with the screenname, I know )

Quote Originally Posted by makerc
    I just realized that you just can't win. If you do too well you get a date with Sharif but you'll be fingerless. If you do bad you get the ranch hand. Here at GAC, everybody loses!!
    Any self-respecting gay man or straight girl on this board should know how to still have a good date with Sharif without using fingers!

But if it's all the same, I'd prefer to keep mine. I have a feeling I got some wrong in the next round, anyway.

Charlie (straight girl currently feeling okay about her gaydar...for now)

Yep Eddie left at the beginning of the show, and so Jackie only had to eliminate one tonight, which was Chad.

Any self-respecting gay man or straight girl on this board should know how to still have a good date with Sharif without using fingers!
    You got a point there...

+ Reply to Thread