+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by evalaruefan
    Forever, even at a gay bar you can't be too sure, I've been to gay clubs before and I'm straight, but the music is usually so much better there.
    Hehe, I never actually put it to thought but you are right. It seems more and more straight people are making their way over to the gay clubs. I'm glad it's getting better for homosexuals to live these days. Think back a bit and you notice it's just a huge improvment .
    Currently Enjoying:

Playing it Straight *Loving it! very fun but needs more viewers!*
    American Idol 3 *Simon who?*

Whoa... did I miss something here? Where did this 3rd nipple topic come from?

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Ok I take back Lee loooking old lol. He looks a lot younger on TV . On the other hand...during the swing date with Bradley, from one angle view, he looked like 40 + -_-... I mean when Bradley is not smiling he looks eldery lol. Eddie left and was gay, oh well. Shariff, I don't like him, he seems straight but he talks funny, almost girly . Banks is cool but his arm is about to break so YAY. Chad was gay but really nice to Jackie, so that was cool. LOL Shariff doesn't like Jackie AT ALL, neither does any of the guys lolololololol. *sighs* I feel sorry for Jackie, also...CHAD turned gay? he said if he met jackie 10 years ago, he might've been straight. You can turn gay?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    your's is better than mine?

dave
    I love your avatar too!! But Nick will always remain in my top two forever
    Currently Enjoying:

Quote Originally Posted by Forever*

And Patrick????????????

dave

If Charlie had stuck to his original guesses he'd be batting 100 % but he changed Chad from gay to straight this week. xmascat, so far, Bama's with you in the 0 club, and let me see who else. Gizmo 0, ( and gizmo is a very experienced gay guy, from what I gather from his comments ) hykit, still at 0
    Will do everyone elses scores later.
    But so far the faulty gaydars are
    Xmascat
    Gizmo
    hykit
    Bamafabulous.
    Looks like their might be a fight for the ranch hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever*

Who's the other 1 in your top 2?

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Ok I take back Lee loooking old lol. He looks a lot younger on TV . On the other hand...during the swing date with Bradley, from one angle view, he looked like 40 + -_-... I mean when Bradley is not smiling he looks eldery lol. Eddie left and was gay, oh well. Shariff, I don't like him, he seems straight but he talks funny, almost girly . Banks is cool but his arm is about to break so YAY. Chad was gay but really nice to Jackie, so that was cool. LOL Shariff doesn't like Jackie AT ALL, neither does any of the guys lolololololol. *sighs* I feel sorry for Jackie, also...CHAD turned gay? he said if he met jackie 10 years ago, he might've been straight. You can turn gay?
    Lee does look a lot better on the show then on the picture but when Bradley was around the light (the time when he screwed up by saying one million) his face looked a bit older and well, not as beautiful as usual!

Also, Bill was just complimenting Jackie and I guess it was like a "sorry" for lieing to her all the time during the show.
    Currently Enjoying:

I was just thinking how strange it is that none of the guys have been spewing talk about a "connection" with Jackie, unlike some of the other dating shows. You know, you could have a connection and still want the money. I think that it's because of the way Jackie is reacting and always trying to interrogate or analyze every action. They feel like bugs under a microscope. It's totally killing the romance. Plus, there's a lack of cool fantasy dates. Next week looks interesting though. They're hitting Vegas!!

Checking the stats, no one has 100 % gaydar. Charlie was so, so close though.

+ Reply to Thread