+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    Great, I am now 0/4 at the gaydar thing. I need help!
    That ranchhand is probably branding my name on some animal right now getting ready for our future date
    xmaskat... you are doing worst than you would if you just flipped a coin (well, assuming that exactly half are gay). You have some kind of reverse gaydar going - did you remembered to flip yours inside out when you first got it?

Quote Originally Posted by evalaruefan
    Forever, even at a gay bar you can't be too sure, I've been to gay clubs before and I'm straight, but the music is usually so much better there.
    A LOT of straight guys say that!

dave

I'm so glad Chad said he has a boyfriend and they're totally in love with each other...That is SO sweet!

With that...I'm going to say....I've been with my partner for 5 years, and I'm so in love with him!

dave

Well, I thought Chad was straight, but I'm glad he was eliminated anyway. I didn't really care for him much. I was tricked by Jackie with the whole Bradley situation. I knew he had to be going. I guess that means he's probably going in the next round? I don't know if I really like Jackie all that much. Her personality just isn't appealing to me. Plus, she always looks different in everyday. It's so weird...

FORT Fogey
    I have a question, what if the guy in question is bisexual? How do they split the money then.

Quote Originally Posted by evalaruefan
    I was so scared that Bradley was going to be sent home especially when he was the last one, thank goodness he's still safe. he really blew it by making that million dollar comment though. If he hadn't said that, I'm sure she would've kept him 'til the end cuz she was really believing he was straight. It'll be interesting to see what happens, I can't wait for next week.

P.S. Forever, I love your avatar!

who's avatar???

dave

Guys, I couldn't resist and had to come in here and look to see who was voted off, but I'm not changing my guesses. So, what I gather from your comments, Eddie left the show and was gay, Chad was eliminated and was gay, and was Bill eliminated too, and was gay???

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    who's avatar???

dave
    Mine
    Currently Enjoying:

Playing it Straight *Loving it! very fun but needs more viewers!*
    American Idol 3 *Simon who?*

No no, Bill wasn't eliminated. Jackie only had to eliminate one guy tonight cos Eddie left on his own...

Ok, Jackie is driving me insane. "They are all playing it like they are straight and I am sick of it"....ummm, Jackie, honey...that is the whole idea of the show. :rolleyes
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

During the closet confessional...I'm sorry, but Bill looks like such a fag! Trust me...I LOVE him to death (not more than my Greg) But DAMN! he is SO my type! He just came across really gay! "wish me luck...."

dave

+ Reply to Thread