+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EPISODE 3 - VIDEOS possible SPOILER

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    Yes...and he said 1988 - that would have made him probably 8 years old...would his parents actually tell an 8 year old his uncle is gay?

dave
    Precisely! And Luciano said the uncle was "about 10 years older than me"...what exactly befell the uncle at 18 (or so) and would he himself have come out so young? Methinks the studmuffin doth protest too much...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    Precisely! And Luciano said the uncle was "about 10 years older than me"...what exactly befell the uncle at 18 (or so) and would he himself have come out so young? Methinks the studmuffin doth protest too much...
    LOL....what Lady said!!!

dave

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    Yes...and he said 1988 - that would have made him probably 8 years old...would his parents actually tell an 8 year old his uncle is gay?
    My uncle is gay, and I was told around that age (maybe I was a bit older). I understood what it meant, and didn't think it was big deal. He had plenty of money to spend on toys for me and my brother, because he didn't have any kids of his own, and that was the important thing to me (at the time).

If the uncle was gay, died young in 1988, I wouldn't be surprised that he died of aids. Luciano still seems straight to me, contrary to all the evidence pointing otherwise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12