+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Only Four Straight Guys!?!?

  1. #1
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833

    Only Four Straight Guys!?!?

    Jackie said "If I eliminate 2 more straight guys I will end up with no love and no money". She said this before the elimination. That means that there is only one straight guy left?

  2. #2
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    She doesn't know how many straight guys there are versus gay guys, if the interview with Daphne is any indication.

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey xmaskat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,519
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Jackie said "If I eliminate 2 more straight guys I will end up with no love and no money". She said this before the elimination. That means that there is only one straight guy left?
    In the 1st episode, after she had eliminated 2 straight guys the host told her that if she eliminated 2 straight guys the next week (last night) then she would not get any money.
    I took it to mean that if her gaydar was extremely bad & she eliminated 4 straight guys first, then she would not get the money. But I could be wrong.

  4. #4
    FORT Fanatic davewfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Milford, MI
    Age
    50
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    In the 1st episode, after she had eliminated 2 straight guys the host told her that if she eliminated 2 straight guys the next week (last night) then she would not get any money.
    I took it to mean that if her gaydar was extremely bad & she eliminated 4 straight guys first, then she would not get the money. But I could be wrong.

    Didn't we just hear her say it? It could be from episode 4 for all we know. I'm thinking Fox put that in there to really mess with us. Would they really want to give away that much info in episodes 1 & 2???


    dave

  5. #5
    Nevermind Lotuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Lotusland of course
    Posts
    2,107
    If the ratio is 50/50 and I think it is, then there are only 4 straight guys left.

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey xmaskat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    If the ratio is 50/50 and I think it is, then there are only 4 straight guys left.
    If you are right, then Jackie better get her gaydar fine tuned before next week. She could be in big trouble otherwise

  7. #7
    Gay Mafia fatnakedfag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    10

    This isn't on my tape?

    Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    In the 1st episode, after she had eliminated 2 straight guys the host told her that if she eliminated 2 straight guys the next week (last night) then she would not get any money.
    I took it to mean that if her gaydar was extremely bad & she eliminated 4 straight guys first, then she would not get the money. But I could be wrong.

    NOT TRUE ON THE WEST COAST!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.