+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Only Four Straight Guys!?!?

Only Four Straight Guys!?!?

Jackie said "If I eliminate 2 more straight guys I will end up with no love and no money". She said this before the elimination. That means that there is only one straight guy left?

She doesn't know how many straight guys there are versus gay guys, if the interview with Daphne is any indication.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Jackie said "If I eliminate 2 more straight guys I will end up with no love and no money". She said this before the elimination. That means that there is only one straight guy left?
    In the 1st episode, after she had eliminated 2 straight guys the host told her that if she eliminated 2 straight guys the next week (last night) then she would not get any money.
    I took it to mean that if her gaydar was extremely bad & she eliminated 4 straight guys first, then she would not get the money. But I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    In the 1st episode, after she had eliminated 2 straight guys the host told her that if she eliminated 2 straight guys the next week (last night) then she would not get any money.
    I took it to mean that if her gaydar was extremely bad & she eliminated 4 straight guys first, then she would not get the money. But I could be wrong.

Didn't we just hear her say it? It could be from episode 4 for all we know. I'm thinking Fox put that in there to really mess with us. Would they really want to give away that much info in episodes 1 & 2???

dave

If the ratio is 50/50 and I think it is, then there are only 4 straight guys left.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    If the ratio is 50/50 and I think it is, then there are only 4 straight guys left.
    If you are right, then Jackie better get her gaydar fine tuned before next week. She could be in big trouble otherwise

This isn't on my tape?

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat

NOT TRUE ON THE WEST COAST!

+ Reply to Thread