+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i need ep. # 2 bad!!! please help me

FORT Newbie

i need ep. # 2 bad!!! please help me

ok, so I am in the dog house and am in need of tonight's episode badly. I set the vcr but I forgot to turn off the power so it wasn't recorded and my girlfriend is furious at me. is there anyone who could let me download it or someone willing to tape me a copy? I can pay and have paypal. or possibly someone who lives in the triangle in north Carolina? please help. looks like I will be sleeping on the couch until I get the show somehow. she sure is taking this too far (I think), must be a good show.
    please email me if anyone can help me at all

Quote Originally Posted by wodstlk
    ok, so I am in the dog house and am in need of tonight's episode badly. I set the vcr but I forgot to turn off the power so it wasn't recorded and my girlfriend is furious at me. is there anyone who could let me download it or someone willing to tape me a copy? I can pay and have paypal. or possibly someone who lives in the triangle in north Carolina? please help. looks like I will be sleeping on the couch until I get the show somehow. she sure is taking this too far (I think), must be a good show.
    I have Dish Network and I PVR'd (same as Tivo) the show. I don't know how to forward it though....

dave

FORT Fan

Last night's show

When I tried to email, it said you'd requested no emails... Sent you a PM though.
    Might be able to help you out.

Lynne

FORT Newbie
    thank everyone for your responses, I appreciate the help. I have my email on so it is working now
    thank you
    Aaron

I need one too.. If you get it somehow... can you let me know... I was out dinner Firday night and realized that I had forgot to tape it. I wanted to run home and tape it, but was overruled!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by IMAddicted
    I need one too.. If you get it somehow... can you let me know... I was out dinner Firday night and realized that I had forgot to tape it. I wanted to run home and tape it, but was overruled!
    i have a dvd coming, i can forward it to you when i am done

FORT Newbie
    e mail me your address and i will ship it to you
    Quote Originally Posted by IMAddicted

If I were you, I'd wait a week or two. After a few weeks of the show airing, other channels will start to air the episodes. And no offense, but I think your girlfriend is a little whacko
    No soup for you
    --Soup Nazi

FORT Newbie
    oh, she is completely nuts! i think i need to escape while i still have my life.

+ Reply to Thread