+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Contestant photos and speculation **Spoilers**

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    It better NOT stop at 40!

dave
    You've been missing out, kid. Watch the movie Life Begins At Forty. Too bad it's in a foreign language though.
    Last edited by Rab; 03-25-2004 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    You've been missing out, kid. Watch the movie Life Begins At Forty. Too bad it's in a foreign language though.

I'm hoping it does! I'm so close as it is!!! But so far, I'm holding up pretty well!

dave

Wow, this has been a very informative thread. I have learned a lot, thanks guys
    Dave, you have found the best pics for us to drool over. These guys are HOT, gotta love it. I could care less which way they swing, they are gorgeous to look at

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    Wow, this has been a very informative thread. I have learned a lot, thanks guys
    Dave, you have found the best pics for us to drool over. These guys are HOT, gotta love it. I could care less which way they swing, they are gorgeous to look at

LOL!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth!

dave

Eddie Spoiler...

Just before they do the "dude roping" Eddie says...."I can rise to the occasion."

Interesting choice of words I think!

dave

FORT Fan
    You know I was thinking, what if they reversed the roles next season? I asked on another thread, but people were just cracking on it. I think it would be interesting because women are more deceiving than men. Be interesting, "hey you want to arm wrestle?"
    Great site for results info:

www.wgvo.com

It is interesting that they put so many gay guys into the mix. I thought that there might be 3 or 4 but we are looking at about half?!! Does that sound right?

3 gone (including Eddie)
    Bill, Bradley, Chris, Luciano left..

Quote Originally Posted by RachelC
    It is interesting that they put so many gay guys into the mix. I thought that there might be 3 or 4 but we are looking at about half?!! Does that sound right?

3 gone (including Eddie)
    Bill, Bradley, Chris, Luciano left..
    They did the same thing on Boy meets Boy. they have to have half-ish, just to make it fun! I'm enjoying all the hot gay guys! Even the straight ones!

dave

According to Gawker, Brad, Bill, Chad, Lee, and Luciano are all definitely gay, with the site having located photos of Brad on a "gentlemen's site" and Luciano at gay bars in both Atlanta and Miami Beach, reports of Chad being a regular at an Austin gay bar, stories of Bill having had a 30th birthday gay party cruise, and tales of Lee being a former "gym buddy" of New York City gay bar bartender.

Additionally, while it seems Sharif's orientation remains the subject of some debate, someone who's met him tells the site that his apparent addiction to hair products is not -- and that he's been heard saying that he made it "almost all the way" (which we're presuming is meant with regard to his time on the show and um... not something else.)

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    Additionally, while it seems Sharif's orientation remains the subject of some debate, someone who's met him tells the site that his apparent addiction to hair products is not -- and that he's been heard saying that he made it "almost all the way" (which we're presuming is meant with regard to his time on the show and um... not something else.)
    If you look at the Sharif topic i posted two quotes from his website. If you read his forums and his replies to the "gay/straight" comments he is so comfortable with hs sexuality it's not even funny.

I'm starting to think the gay people outnumber the straight in PiS.
    Currently Enjoying:

Playing it Straight *Loving it! very fun but needs more viewers!*
    American Idol 3 *Simon who?*

+ Reply to Thread