+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Contestant photos and speculation **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by echo1960
    well you said it Darlin' not me.....

First of all... I *LOVE* being called Darlin'.... makes me think of a cowboy.. woohoo! lol and as far as calling me out on calling myself a slut

lol... and I think I did find something gayer than a dancing pink elephant anyone?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    OOOPs-your post made me laugh-I normally wouldn't point out mis-spellings, but this one was sort of funny!

Anyhooo-I'm intrigued that gay clubs have men shirtless a lot. Why is that? I mean, not all gay men can be proud of their bods right? So, you probably expect to see some big tubby guy walking around with a hairy belly (like STeve from BFOF?) That would be funny-beefcake next to hamburger patty.
    :stupid

I am STILL laughing about that.

The best part is the drooling smiley.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Rab
    Props to Astrogirl.

I don't think our city has gay bars. If they do I've never heard of them for the past 14 years I've been living here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    Props to Astrogirl.

I don't think our city has gay bars. If they do I've never heard of them for the past 14 years I've been living here.
    What part of WA state are you in? There are a LOT of gay guys in Washington! There HAS to be some great clubs in the bigger cities!

dave

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs
    A lot of the popular gay bars/clubs have shirtless guys. Only the good looking ones go shirtless. Never seen a tubby guy shirtless at a gay bar.
    Well that's no fun....no average Joe's in the gay bars walking around shirtless huh? This is a thread jack but if only the sexy gay guys are shirtless, do you have a special nick-name for them? I'm not being sarcastic (for once)-I'm sincerely intrigued. You know, like "man-ho", "superstar", something like that.

By the way-now I know why the song "I'm too sexy for my shirt" was created....who would have thought I could get an education at the FORT!

ANd here, just for the occasion
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Well that's no fun....no average Joe's in the gay bars walking around shirtless huh? This is a thread jack but if only the sexy gay guys are shirtless, do you have a special nick-name for them? I'm not being sarcastic (for once)-I'm sincerely intrigued. You know, like "man-ho", "superstar", something like that.

By the way-now I know why the song "I'm too sexy for my shirt" was created....who would have thought I could get an education at the FORT!

ANd here, just for the occasion

Hmm... not really, not that I have ever heard anyway... a lot of people assume if you are dancing with your shirt off that you are a party boy though, so they are referred to as the circuit boys a lot, which just means they go to circuit parties... which is more or less the same as calling them "man-ho" lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

i think the guys with the shirts off are definitely sluts lol

my friend is a total man-ho but he doens't take his shirt off-though people suggest that he do lol

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    i think the guys with the shirts off are definitely sluts lol

my friend is a total man-ho but he doens't take his shirt off-though people suggest that he do lol

I think everyone is a slut these days...but putting yourself on national TV, please, your just slut-city at that point!

dave

ps...send us a pic of your friend!

i'll send in a PM-its safer
    Last edited by snickers; 03-18-2004 at 11:26 AM.

Chad hangs out at the same club Brad does, Oilcan Harry's in Austin.
    I don't know if this is a gay bar, but they were more than likely both
    recruited for the show from there.

+ Reply to Thread