+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Contestant photos and speculation **Spoilers**

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs
    Here is another of Bradley:

Bradley looks wierd here hehe. He looks much older
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    Hmm, do they allow women in gay clubs where guys are shitless?
    OOOPs-your post made me laugh-I normally wouldn't point out mis-spellings, but this one was sort of funny!

Anyhooo-I'm intrigued that gay clubs have men shirtless a lot. Why is that? I mean, not all gay men can be proud of their bods right? So, you probably expect to see some big tubby guy walking around with a hairy belly (like STeve from BFOF?) That would be funny-beefcake next to hamburger patty.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    OOOPs-your post made me laugh-I normally wouldn't point out mis-spellings, but this one was sort of funny!
    Ooops, sorry about that, typing too fast I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Anyhooo-I'm intrigued that gay clubs have men shirtless a lot. Why is that? I mean, not all gay men can be proud of their bods right? So, you probably expect to see some big tubby guy walking around with a hairy belly (like STeve from BFOF?) That would be funny-beefcake next to hamburger patty.
    A lot of the popular gay bars/clubs have shirtless guys. Only the good looking ones go shirtless. Never seen a tubby guy shirtless at a gay bar.

Yeah... normally it's just those that can pull it off that try But there seem to be a LOT OF THEM! lol Hey ChgoBurbs... come to Crobar ever?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by echo1960
    Damn Giz,you sure get around You always make me laugh!
    I sure get around? Exactly *WHAT* are you saying? That the Giz is a bit ole slut?! lol.. if so, you might be a little right!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Of COURSE they do! I used to always go to the bars with my girlfriend, but it seemed to kind of be a double edged sword for her... on one hand, she loved being around all of the hot, sweaty, half naked, fabulous men dancing around having a fabulous time, without having creepy straight guys hitting on her all the time... but then on the other hand, she wanted some of these hot, sweaty, half naked, fabulous men to her... they'd get her in the mood, and leave her hanging high and dry... that is why some straight guys are smart and go to the gay clubs with their gay friends... it's a sure fire way to get a straight girl that is all worked up! lol

on a side note.... is there anything gayer than a dancing pink elephant? I LOVE that smiley!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    I sure get around? Exactly *WHAT* are you saying? That the Giz is a bit ole slut?! lol.. if so, you might be a little right!
    well you said it Darlin' not me.....

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    ahahahahaha
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs
    A lot of the popular gay bars/clubs have shirtless guys. Only the good looking ones go shirtless. Never seen a tubby guy shirtless at a gay bar.
    For some reason Richard Hatch just popped in my head.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread