+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Contestant photos and speculation **Spoilers**

The way I see it, when the casting call went out for the show they must have had to sign up as gay or straight on their application. Fox knows which way the guys said they swung and picked accordingly.

Which means when Jackie asks them what they are they must answer the same as they stated in their application.

But, does this mean in real life they are what they say they are??
    I don't think so. Some may have lied and are now in a can't say otherwise position. Just my thoughts on a very confusing issue.

Background checks are so slip-shot on these type of shows it's laughable at times.

Wow, I didn’t know that picture was from that kind of site. I found it on another site with the same pictures that Dave posted and just added that one.

I would think that the guys truthfully reveal whether they are straight or gay when eliminated. Fox had to know the sexual orientation of the guys (at least the gay guys) before the show started filming. After all, if they could lie the whole time then the last guy standing could say he is gay and collect a millions bucks!

I wonder how the producers knew that the straights guys would not have issues being with gay guys. I just happened to catch that high school reunion show. On that show there is a gay guy that was initially placed in the same room with another guy. The straight guy (appropriately known as "the red neck") moved out and was somewhat hostile to his former roommate. Just wonder how the producers knew how the straight guys would react being in a show with gay guys.

Hey, wouldn't it be something if there was really only one truely gay guy one the show.Now that would be just about like something FOX would do to us

Quote Originally Posted by echo1960
    Hey, wouldn't it be something if there was really only one truely gay guy one the show.Now that would be just about like something FOX would do to us
    I think it's to late to think that way, based on the info above, and i'm sure a lot of people will be digging for more evidence of sexual preferences.
    Some of these contestants may enjoy the best of both worlds.

2 things...

#1 I don't think Fox cares about how the straight guys would react...I think they're hoping for the most volitile situation possible! It's all about ratings!

#2 I don't think there is only one gay guy...If the spoilers are true, there are at least 3 guys who are very questionable, based on their frequent appearances in gay clubs.

dave

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fireant
    And if they can lie when they get booted, then the last guy standing could say he's gay (even if he is straight) so that he would get a million (as opposed to a half-million).
    That's what I would do.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I think it would be funny if it turned out that there was only one straight guy on the show!

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70
    Is shirtless clubbing popular? I have never seen it, nor encountered it ever.
    Yeah.. it's kind of what we do lol Not EVERYWHERE obviously, but if you go to any semi-large city, and go to a gay club (not bar.. club) then chances are most of the men will be shirtless on the dancefloor ... I remember being really surprised the first couple of times I went to a club, but now it just seems like second nature, I guess I forget that not EVERYONE does that! lol And as far as circuit parties go, they are fun fun fun, and it's pretty much an unspoken rule that you wear as little clothing as you can..... it's sort of a game to see who can be creative and keep on a piece of cloth with next to nothing lol If you only knew the things I have seen...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    Yeah.. it's kind of what we do lol Not EVERYWHERE obviously, but if you go to any semi-large city, and go to a gay club (not bar.. club) then chances are most of the men will be shirtless on the dancefloor ... I remember being really surprised the first couple of times I went to a club, but now it just seems like second nature, I guess I forget that not EVERYONE does that! lol And as far as circuit parties go, they are fun fun fun, and it's pretty much an unspoken rule that you wear as little clothing as you can..... it's sort of a game to see who can be creative and keep on a piece of cloth with next to nothing lol If you only knew the things I have seen...
    Damn Giz,you sure get around You always make me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    Hmm, do they allow women in gay clubs where guys are shitless?

+ Reply to Thread