+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 142

Thread: Contestant photos and speculation **Spoilers**

  1. #131
    Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,027
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    Finally you gave your secret!! Yippee!! I told my guy that it had to be Banks in the end because he's the straightest of the straight! But I could be totally wrong here!! I think all the gay men are so great on this show! In different settings, I think she would be great friends with them!
    Yep, Banks is my pick to win, too, and I think he's straight.

  2. #132
    Rab
    Rab is offline
    Brave Little Toaster Rab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    970
    I never thought Lee was one of the gay guys.

    http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/...ory.php?s=2414

  3. #133
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6
    10/4 makes more sense because of have the spoilers on the other sites, and there are even some informative ones on Fox's site if you want to check it out.
    John - gay bartender in Atlanta. Meets bf at Hotlanta.
    Lee - NY buddies have posted, and Lee says he was approached in Shadyside.. gay neighborhood in PittsburghHe did not say gay area...but it is.
    Chris - friends and Bfs have posted, also worked in gay bars. Retired after selling a successful dot.com.
    Bill - gay club promoter
    Luciano - gay Miami spoilers
    Alex - gay
    Bradley - gay spoilers
    Eddie - gay
    Chad - gay
    AND 1 More

    Comments from spoiler posters:
    Wow, I just saw this show. John is / used to be a bartender at Blakes, huge gay bar, in Atlanta, GA. Got some free drinks (heh). He's a nice guy overall though. Wonder if she'll fall for it.

    Chris is gay...how do I know you ask?My boyfriend now...use to how do I say this...know him in an intimate matter They met at Gay Days in Orlando three years ago...he is originally from New York...lived in California and now lives in Atlanta...Jason (my boyfriend) has spoken with him recently and even Jason's mother is friends with him...and many are wondering why he is on the show...they know it is just for the fame because he already has the money.So there ya have it...Chris is gay. Freshman at Francis Marion University in Florence, South Carolina...GO PATRIOTS!!

    I live in Atlanta and do know Chris. Yes he's gay. And yeah he must be doing the show for fun because he sold a dot.com he owned a few years ago for a nice chunk of money so he doesn't need the cash. He's a good guy.

    LEE MORGAN IS GAY...HE GREW UP IN IRWIN PA AND NOW LIVES IN nEW YORK CITY WITH HIS GAY BF..BELIEVE ME, I HAD SEX WITH HIM.

    IM TOTALLY BEING SERIOUS ...LEE MORGAN FROM IRWIN PA..(N. hUNTINGDON , pa)

    LEE used to go to my gym, with one of the bartenders from Splash. I am 98% sure he is gay

  4. #134
    the sweetest thing snickers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,070
    I listened to the radio interview with Lee that is mentioned in the Lee thread. He said he was first approached for the show while in Pittsburgh, in Shadyside. Shadyside is a gay area of Pittsburgh, possibly THE gay area.

    Make of that what you will.
    shadyside huh??? well i did hear the have a new club there....but i wouldn't call shady THE gay area.....i think they only have one club there.....i think there's more action on liberty ave.....shadyside caters to everyone really....i would call it more ritzy than i would gay

  5. #135
    FORT Fanatic davewfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Milford, MI
    Age
    50
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    I never thought Lee was one of the gay guys.

    http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/...ory.php?s=2414
    I did


    dave

  6. #136
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1
    Where does the Bradley/Luciano couple rumour come from?

    I can imagine it happening (Brazilians love blondes)... but still.

  7. #137
    ...is my name-o bingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Austin!
    Posts
    6

    poor brad

    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    ...with the site having located photos of Brad on a "gentlemen's site" and Luciano at gay bars in both Atlanta and Miami Beach, reports of Chad being a regular at an Austin gay bar...
    dave

    Enough with the Bradley "gentleman's site", unless a new one has been uncovered. The one they've been referring to wasn't a professional site, and didn't have Brad in any compromising positions. Shirtless at a party != porn.

    However, he is a bartender at a gay bar, at which Chad is a regular. Take that for what you will. I don't think either's sexuality is exactly a secret, though.

  8. #138
    ...is my name-o bingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Austin!
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    I've hit the jackpot on spoiler info...

    Are ya ready???

    The rumor that I read was....that Bradley moved to Miami and moved in with Luciano!!!

    AAAAAAAAH! How cool is that?!?!?


    dave
    Don't think so.

    Brad is still bartending in Austin. He was there as of last Friday. He hasn't moved, and from what I know, isn't planning to.

  9. #139
    the sweetest thing snickers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,070
    being shirtless at a party is a pretty big give away to your sexuality

    i showed someone bradley's pic at one of those parties and my friend was like "oh yeah he's so straight-shirtless and look at that thing around his neck"

    working at a gay bar doesn't mean you are gay---but seeing brad at those parties shirtless, really raises the eyebrows

  10. #140
    ...is my name-o bingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Austin!
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    being shirtless at a party is a pretty big give away to your sexuality

    i showed someone bradley's pic at one of those parties and my friend was like "oh yeah he's so straight-shirtless and look at that thing around his neck"

    working at a gay bar doesn't mean you are gay---but seeing brad at those parties shirtless, really raises the eyebrows

    I've seen plenty of guys go shirtless, plenty of times. But you're right, if you're at a party and all the guys are shirtless, it's probably a gay one. I wasn't arguing that - and I know Brad's sexuality for a fact, in any case - it was the intimation that they were "porn" that I disagree with. Because it's not, and it borders on the slanderous to suggest otherwise, really. But then, I guess that's what you sign up for when you go on one of these shows. I'm sure Brad was aware of that when he signed the dotted line - but I still feel queasy about the suggestion of impropriety, anyway. If I didn't know him, I'm sure I wouldn't care.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.