+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Playing It Straight Recap 3/12/03-"Straight-Shootin Cowboys"

Hey, Stargazer! I saw the end of this show last week and came here to get caught up on your recap. It was awesome! Sooooo funny! I was chuckling all the way through. Here are some of my favorites:

They appear to be doing a fine job as all the men joke around and drink beer and try not to sit too close to each other on the couches. ( I can just picture it!)
    ----
    Hoping to smoke one out early, the men all glance around quickly to gauge their competitorís reactions to this news. ( This one made me laugh out loud! Like it'd be that easy! What a bunch of buffoons. )
    ----
    Talking about her breasts is not necessarily an indicator, as it could equally fit as the desperate ploy of a gay man, or the crass observations of a straight man. Either way, the men are happy to be talking breasts and legs and laugh merrily with each other. ( The guys are coming across really well in your account!)
    ----
    He Dries His Wet Hair? You Know What That Means ( My favorite line of the whole thing! I could see this being a catch phrase for the entire series. "You know what THAT means?!" PERFECT! )
    I've read two of your recaps now (counting Forever Eden), and I am very pleased you're writing for the site. I really enjoy your sense of humor. Keep it up!

BTW, I actually think I'm going to start watching the show now.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Very funny recap Stargazer, I enjoyed it immensely.
    Thanks for posting the lyrics to the theme song; now we will be able to sing along each week.
    Good job

SG Excellent job!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123