Closed Thread

Thread: Real quick favor...

Real quick favor...

Maybe this is against the rules...but would it be possible for everyone to sign their posts?

I'm getting confused when I read the posts...is the person posting male or female??? If you put your name at the end, it will reduce the confusion.

THANKS!!!

dave

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    I'm getting confused when I read the posts...is the person posting male or female??? If you put your name at the end, it will reduce the confusion.
    THANKS!!!

dave
    I'm confused as to who is male and who is female as well. I don't use my real name online much, but I use the log-in name Marley which is just a name that I like. I am female but the name Marley is actually male. (It sounds feminine though.) This day age, you can't really tell by names who is male and who is female unfortunately. People are naming their girls Tyler, Bailey and Logan for goodness sake. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    I'm confused as to who is male and who is female as well. I don't use my real name online much, but I use the log-in name Marley which is just a name that I like. I am female but the name Marley is actually male. (It sounds feminine though.) This day age, you can't really tell by names who is male and who is female unfortunately. People are naming their girls Tyler, Bailey and Logan for goodness sake. :rolleyes

I agree! It's VERY hard to tell!

Maybe we can put....

dave (m)

We prefer that people DON'T sign their posts. And no one cares whether the posters are male or female - it's the nature of this type of site.

Closed Thread