BTW,Nice pix of you and your guy
    WOW...thank you very much!

dave

Quote Originally Posted by davewfred
    WOW...thank you very much!

dave
    I just sent you a PM

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    and re: Eddie...kissing or no kissing, would a straight guy get in a hot tub with another (possibly gay) guy - in his underwear?

hmmm, I don't know, he'd have to be VERY comfortable, and most straight guys I know just...aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    and re: Eddie...kissing or no kissing, would a straight guy get in a hot tub with another (possibly gay) guy - in his underwear?

hmmm, I don't know, he'd have to be VERY comfortable, and most straight guys I know just...aren't.
    There's a couple that would that I know...but the kicker is...they are trying to be as straight as possible and they know there are cameras EVERYWHERE!

dave

well maybe both of them were in there with jackie before lol

yeah it is strange.....ryan being in that hot tub doesn't surprise me at all......i think his strategy is....i'm so gay jackie will think i'm straight lol

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    well maybe both of them were in there with jackie before lol

yeah it is strange.....ryan being in that hot tub doesn't surprise me at all......i think his strategy is....i'm so gay jackie will think i'm straight lol
    Bingo...and Eddie is getting a little horny in need of some quick action that he would definitly get from Ryan???

dave

RYAN IS DEFINITELY GAY!!!! Everyone knows that except the girl in the show.

oh i think jackie is suspcious, if she's not then she is stupid.....but i think she very cautious of brad/ryan....and decided to get them around longer to see if she can figure them out i guess...which is stupid cause she doens' t know how many gay guys there are...she can't afford to keep around any gay guys.....considering she got rid of 2 straight guys.....i think the people she should be suspicous of she is not...big mistake

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    oh i think jackie is suspcious, if she's not then she is stupid.....but i think she very cautious of brad/ryan....and decided to get them around longer to see if she can figure them out i guess...which is stupid cause she doens' t know how many gay guys there are...she can't afford to keep around any gay guys.....considering she got rid of 2 straight guys.....i think the people she should be suspicous of she is not...big mistake
    I was thinking she should just ditch the guys she didn't click with, but then when she said, (in the previews) "If I pick TWO more straight guys, I get no love and no money," so does she know? OR...was that clever editing?

dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12