+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: 3/12 Show discussion ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I can, but not without difficulty. I'd like to have you re-post them in the right (new) thread, and I'll delete these.
    K...but that won't be easy either! lol

dave

FORT Newbie
    Either way, only one of Eddie or Ryan can stay because neither of them are sitting on the "staying" haybale and there is only 1 (one) slot left to fill...
    Good analysis LadyCoetzer! I think Ryan is probably gone, as I think the only reason he stayed last week was because Jackie had bigger flamers on her plate (namely Louis and Gust) to deal with. Same goes for Bradley.

I think it's great that Jackie is really frank with the contestants, because now the guys in danger now who they are. I think other than Gust and Louis, who are gone, she singled out Bradley, Ryan, and Sharif and, in a manner of speaking, scolded them for their confusing sexualities. We'll see if any of them survive this coming Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hehe
    Good analysis LadyCoetzer! I think Ryan is probably gone, as I think the only reason he stayed last week was because Jackie had bigger flamers on her plate (namely Louis and Gust) to deal with. Same goes for Bradley.

I think it's great that Jackie is really frank with the contestants, because now the guys in danger now who they are. I think other than Gust and Louis, who are gone, she singled out Bradley, Ryan, and Sharif and, in a manner of speaking, scolded them for their confusing sexualities. We'll see if any of them survive this coming Friday.
    WOW! you're good HEHE!

But here's a really tough spot! Did you notice how many guys they just FLEW through when she was saying...."you're cute, i wanna get in your pants, so you can stay..." (of course i added some of my own ideas there)

But I do think she tossed Gust and Louis because she thinks they're a little light in the loafers.

dave

oh yeah i agree with dave

she'll keep bradley around because he's doing something for her physically lol

+ Reply to Thread