+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/12 Show discussion ***SPOILERS***

I'm glad the show is on Friday.. I need my reality tv fix and as far as I know there are no other reality tv shows on Friday....

Bradley is...................SPOILER

He is gay............check out the pics posted on this message board:

http://pub127.ezboard.com/fladsnet52...ID=18856.topic

Quote Originally Posted by 101ethan
    He is gay............check out the pics posted on this message board:

http://pub127.ezboard.com/fladsnet52...ID=18856.topic
    Thanks Ethan...but those are all posted on this site already. There is another "thread" for ****spoilers**** go take a peek there!

dave

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    "Sizzling Saddles Ranch" is the gayest ranch name ever.
    LOL!
    But it's better than "Sizzling Saddlesores Ranch". Ouch!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    It is so hard to tell these guys apart, so many of them look similar. What is with all the dark haired guys, all but 2 of them have dark hair.

This is true...however it does seem to make it easier to see that in the opening preview to the 3/12 show (when the announcer is saying "but if she chooses a gay guy he'll win the whole million") there is a shot of Eddie going down on his knees in front of Jackie, there only appears to be ONE blond person sitting on the haybales (Lee, not Ryan). This could be interesting...

The outfit that Jackie is wearing in the Eddie kneeling scene is the same one she's wearing in the preview for next week (3/19) AND when he goes to kneel there are already 9 guys sitting on the haybales (2 rows of 4 and Banks in the front row alone) in the background. If 2 are eliminated each week (down to 10 guys by the end of the 3/19 show) then presumably there is only one more "staying" guy slot to fill (nine visible plus one more) and the other haybale (the left one...where they all start out before Jackie calls them down) appears to be empty, making me think that Eddie is going to be either the "John" or the "Louis" for this upcoming week (meaning either the last person chosen to stay by Jackie or the second person to be eliminated on the 3/19 episode).
    You can see that Ryan is not sitting on the haybales behind Eddie, so he is either eliminated or is off-camera on the "waiting to be picked" haybale. Either way, only one of Eddie or Ryan can stay because neither of them are sitting on the "staying" haybale and there is only 1 (one) slot left to fill...

The hottub incident seems to have backfired on at least one of them, perhaps even both...

FORT Fan
    Hi,

The name of the ranch and the fact that this show is on Fox reminds me of Joe Millionaire 2, and David Smith's occupation as a "bareback horse rider."

Lady Coetzer, you should be doing Crime Scene Investigation....

I just re-watched this last night ( if your Canadian it's on Sunday night's on Prime ) and Ryan was saying, that during elimination, he thought he was a goner, as Jackie seemed to be able to see right through him. This makes me think Ryan really is gay, or else it's just clever editing on Fox's part to throw us off. I'm confused by him. If he is gay, why would he risk snuggling up to Eddie in the HotTub next week, unless, his strategy, is to be so outrageously out there, like I'm so gay, I can't be gay. Either way, he's playing it straight, by being out on a limb...

I just thought of something. What if later in the show Jackie is told that the ones gone might not have told the truth about being straight or gay and she can choose to recall one and get rid of another.. Did I just confuse the hell out of you all,cuz I don't know if I made any sense. That would be kinda like they did on Big Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by echo1960
    I just thought of something. What if later in the show Jackie is told that the ones gone might not have told the truth about being straight or gay and she can choose to recall one and get rid of another.. Did I just confuse the hell out of you all,cuz I don't know if I made any sense. That would be kinda like they did on Big Brother.
    That would be an evil twist! You think Fox is that clever?

dave

+ Reply to Thread