+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/12 Show discussion ***SPOILERS***

Lotuslander I was wondering where you were! But I see you've made up for lost time, I love your funny commentary!!

It's like Superman when he visited bizarro world, and all the rules were reversed.

Seems to me, judging from tonight, the Omarosa has been reborn in the form a blonde effette heterosexual white boy Ryan, but so far he's my favorite on the show.

And no I don't remember who said that Jackie nearly gave him a heart attack...

Trying to watch this show tonight and begging gay hockey fans to change the channel was just as twisted as the show itself.....the last place I expected to have any opposition...Maker, I'll still help with the calculations , will do my predictions tommorow, don't forget I'm on the west coast , so will be the last to see the show. Wasn't it a hoot. Maybe there all straight except Luciano.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife
    I'm lovng this show! Did anyone else make "Gay/Straight" lists? So far I have John, Bradley, Ryan, Banks, Alex, Luciano and Gust on my Gay list. Eddie, Chris, Lee, Chad, Sharif, Bill, Louis on the Straight list. Gust and Louis have been eliminated. I got one right and one wrong. What does everyone else think?
    Enter the contest Harley,,check the threads.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    If they think you are gay, that's a compliment! We rock! I think that probably should do you a lot of good, because you have all of the good qualitites, but still like the girls... girls like metrosexuals no? ladies?
    Hey...I'm a girl and if I said someone seemed to be gay...that would definitely be a compliment!! Gay guys are so cool. I have had the honor of being friends with several of them over my (long) lifetime...never met a gay I didn't love. Gay guys don't have truckers butt -- all the straight guys I meet seem to. There is a reason that metrosexual is so desirable. Finally, straight guys that know how to groom themselves!

KC
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Okay guys, I have a question for you....did you see the "important message" on the screen at the beginning of the show? It said (paraphrasing here) that any or all of the guys could be lying at any time during the show, including confessionals. So technically, the 2 that got kicked off could be lying when they said they were straight. It could be a way for the producers to rattle Jackie and make her unsure of her gaydar. Or could be just for the heck of it. What do ya'll think?
    This would be a dirty trick....Reality TV wouldn't trick us, would they? This is Fox...NBC might...but not Fox!!

KC

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    I had to beg, plead, and basically promise sexual favours from some of my more attractive friends ( have to explain that to them tomorrow ) to get them to change the channel (. . .) And Louis is straight, what kind of twisted world are we living in. It's like Superman when he visited bizarro world, and all the rules were reversed. (. . .)
    who was the guy who said Jackie almost gave him a panic attack
    It was the bartender, the one with the hippy-boy necklace. I forget his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    It's like Superman when he visited bizarro world, and all the rules were reversed. Anyhoo, I love this show, more than delivered..it's so twisted you have to love it. Seems to me, judging from tonight,that Omarosa has been reborn in the form a blonde effette heterosexual white boy named Ryan, but so far he's my favorite on the show.

But Chris is the one, I'd most like to meet, if I weren't married, mmm, maybe same sex marriage isn't such a good idea. .
    Lotuslander, your cracking me up here

wow this show is hilarious

here i was all happy this show was on a friday night cause i'm usually home and doing nothing...but tonight i actually went out so i had to tape it.

first off: i thought gust was gay so i was a little surprised at that, but i thought the other guy was straight...so i would have been 50:50 and jackie, does she have bad gaydar or what???? i mean its stupid to think someone is gay because they were shy....the people you should be looking at are the in your face ones like ryan....remember they are trying to be the world'd greastest actor and get a million

ryan....what is it about men with this name in reality tv land??? i CANNOT STAND this guy! he's gay i'm am 150% sure he'd be the only who shocks me if he is str8. here's my reasons why i think he's gay and actually have nothing to do with him fem side

1. he's trying to out the others as gay example what he does to eddie next episode, i think he's doing this to take the pressure off himself
    2. he just points the finger ALL THE TIME again, trying to not get the finger pointed at him
    3. nobody can stand him it seems....i think from trying to be someone he is not
    4. when first told about the twist...he was all firing away questions and stuff...it just seemed suspicous to me
    5. everything he says seems rehearsed
    6. he seems like he wants to be famous.....be the next fab 5 or something....i see an agenda.....and i think only the gay guy would do this not the str8 since they didnt evenk know about the twist

bottom line...he's either a total queer or the world's biggest ass

bradely: i think i thought originally he was gay....i think he's straight.......for one, the whole blowdryer thing...a gay man would be on the defensive all the time and would not give her a hairdryer.....he can't be the only one there with one.....hello eddie?????? so i think he's str8 plus he's soo hott i'm hoping he's str8 for that reason....having hair products like gel does not mean you are gay....hello angel???? lol angel is known for his spikey gelled hair and his character is not gay lol even though the slash fans would like him to have something going on with spike lol. but yeah...as on edge as bradely was i'm thinking str8

i think the guys who are all calm and collected are the ones who are gay.......minus ryan.....i suspect banks is gay.....shariff not sure he's HOT but the cherries shirt killed me....i have a shirt with cherries on it and i'm a girl lol.........luciano i'm thinking gay but he's sooo droll worthy.....someone said because he's buff he's str8.....no way jose.....gay guys work out too lol i mean look at gay football players......i think the ones who are all omg i did this she might think i'm gay are really str8 their paranoia is just classic

poor gust...he seems like such a nice guy.....no wonder she thought he was gay hahaha

and the closet confessionals LMAO!!!!! i don't know what's better, the barn eliminations or that

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Lotus...you rock!
    I support the right to arm bears.

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    ITs 7 gay 7 straight right? already 2 straight out.. tsk tsk tsk
    I didn't see the show, so if they SAID that, forgive me. But Daphne in her interview said that they DIDN'T know the ratio of straight to gay men on the show.

It doesn't have to be even.

+ Reply to Thread