+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/12 Show discussion ***SPOILERS***

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    ITs 7 gay 7 straight right? already 2 straight out.. tsk tsk tsk
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    ITs 7 gay 7 straight right? already 2 straight out.. tsk tsk tsk
    No, there's no confirmation of how many guys are gay and how many are straight. Can't assume it's evenly split. I like someone's idea that they're all straight.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Okay guys, I have a question for you....did you see the "important message" on the screen at the beginning of the show? It said (paraphrasing here) that any or all of the guys could be lying at any time during the show, including confessionals. So technically, the 2 that got kicked off could be lying when they said they were straight. It could be a way for the producers to rattle Jackie and make her unsure of her gaydar. Or could be just for the heck of it. What do ya'll think?
    missed the important message thingie - but I would assume they really come clean as they leave?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Regular
    You know what? I think there are only 2-4 gay guys. The rest is straight. This is to make the girl question her ability to identity a gay guy when she keeps eliminating straight guys one after another. Imaging how doubtful and nervous you'll be when the first four guys you eliminated are straight. Hah...

Rab
    Bradley is hopefully not gay, just a metrosexual. I think Ryan and him were shown the most tonight and the two guys who were eliminated hardly got any good camera time.

I think 15 would've been a better number; 8 straight and 7 gay. Then the odds of Jackie picking a hetero would be better. I like this show.

I'm lovng this show! Did anyone else make "Gay/Straight" lists? So far I have John, Bradley, Ryan, Banks, Alex, Luciano and Gust on my Gay list. Eddie, Chris, Lee, Chad, Sharif, Bill, Louis on the Straight list. Gust and Louis have been eliminated. I got one right and one wrong. What does everyone else think?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife
    I'm lovng this show! Did anyone else make "Gay/Straight" lists? So far I have John, Bradley, Ryan, Banks, Alex, Luciano and Gust on my Gay list. Eddie, Chris, Lee, Chad, Sharif, Bill, Louis on the Straight list. Gust and Louis have been eliminated. I got one right and one wrong. What does everyone else think?
    I think the only gay guy I can be 100% sure about is Bill. There is something about him makes me think he is gay.

I just saw a pic on another thread that might prove that Bill is infact Gay. I was kinda on the fence about him.

I didn't think Gust was gay but I thought that other guy was.

I went to my favorite gay bar to watch this tonight, and to my horror, they had the hockey game on, I had to beg, plead, and basically promise sexual favours from some of my more attractive friends ( have to explain that to them tomorrow ) to get them to change the channel, then, the damn hockey game goes in to overtime because it's a tie, and the guys start trying to guess which players are straight and which are gay. It's enough to make me want to have a sex change operation and become a lesbian. And Louis is straight, what kind of twisted world are we living in. It's like Superman when he visited bizarro world, and all the rules were reversed. Anyhoo, I love this show, more than delivered..it's so twisted you have to love it. Seems to me, judging from tonight,that Omarosa has been reborn in the form a blonde effette heterosexual white boy named Ryan, but so far he's my favorite on the show. I have no reason to explain this, unless it's just pure gaydar, but I do think Chris, is gay, thought from his photo straight, but something about him, and Bill turns out to be a major hottie ( sorry Sharif and Banks, what can I say, I'm fickle ). But Chris is the one, I'd most like to meet, if I weren't married, mmm, maybe same sex marriage isn't such a good idea. I can't wait until at least one gay guy is revealed, just to see if it's going to be as much as a shock, as it was to find out Gust and Louis were straight. Love the Closet Confessional, but I was expecting the guys in it to tell us they were gay. I missed some of tonights episode, because of that damn hockey game, and they kept switching back and forth.......who was the guy who said Jackie almost gave him a panic attack,,,,,,,,that phrase got a bleep on my gaydar, and I know that's not PC lobeck, no lecture, pulleassse.
    Last edited by Lotuslander; 03-13-2004 at 02:29 AM.

+ Reply to Thread