+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Playing It Straight: The FORT Interview With Daphne Brogdon

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I also have to add that Daphne sounds cool in her approach to the show, which gives me hope! Although of course, we reality tv aficionados know that it all comes down to the final editing, as dictated by the network...

FORT Newbie
    Great interview--much better than the PR materials Fox is circulating!

I'm looking forward to this show--if only to see the shoe (or the pump?) on the other foot after the prank that was "Boy Meets Boy." Well, that and the prospect of seeing 14 hunky men dressed in cowboy gear. Yee-hah!

Really great interview, Lobes and Daphne. The interviewer interviewing the interviewer. You both *are* pretty adept at "thinking on your feet" and establishing instant rapport.
    Gay men are three-dimensional people who cannot be stereotyped, and straight men are three-dimensional people who cannot be stereotyped. Straight men can be just as constricted by society as gay men in terms of how you should be and what you should be. It's really…it's not about sexual orientation. It's about personality, and it's about character.
    Terrific response. I wish FOX would move this show to another weeknight. I'll definitely follow the forum discussion, even if I don't watch the show each time. Straight-acting is such a controversial topic; I'm glad this show will have such a light-hearted and witty host.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla
    I wish FOX would move this show to another weeknight. I'll definitely follow the forum discussion, even if I don't watch the show each time. Straight-acting is such a controversial topic; I'm glad this show will have such a light-hearted and witty host.
    I wish fox would show the show on another night too -- I hear that some bars are having viewing parties for the show, so that's kinda cool. Maybe fox will show repeats of the show on a different night so that we'll have two chances to catch it!
    Sharif Rocks. www.sharifmusic.com

Nice Interview. Daphne seems like she's going to make this show even more interesting. Can't wait for the premier tonight!

Nice interview. Daphne seems like she's going to make this show even more interesting. Can't wait for the premier tonight!

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Wonderful interview, Lobeck. Very thoughtful questions and answers. Thanks to both you and Daphne
    I support the right to arm bears.

FORT Newbie
    I think there ALL GAY....... ???

FORT Newbie

Sorry Guys.........

I Was WRONG........ I feel bad, that I thought they were ALL GAY.....

FORT Newbie
    it's not an original concept that's for sure. hasn't she seen bmb (revl'n studios)? however, i bet the brits have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast